WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+5
Grabmypens
Slikki
Daemo
tiit212
clonzoo
9 posters

Style this is enough

clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Style this is enough Empty Style this is enough

Post  clonzoo Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:51 pm

Style get you ass over here.
    Ive had enough.
    Do you care for your server?
    Do you care for your staff?
    Do you care for your players?

I suggest that if you cant handle the stress about the server then quit or hire someone who can help developing and fix bugs.
    Players are leaving!
    Players are complaining!

If you care you should really think.
    The server are unstable and lag like hell.
    THe server is starting to get booring due to lack of new items and dunegons/raids.

And if you take my suggestiong and quit, refund all donations!
    I havent seen any server impovements, The server are lagging.
    You can fix this with all the donation money you have.
    You said in the rules "All donation goes to the server"
    None of the donations have yet, so if you decide to quit refund them, we donate for one reason, we donate to keep the server alive.

I hope you understand mines and everyones frustation atm!
    And please do something about this, i want all good for this server, but that wont happen until you start to dedicate youself a little more.
    Yes i know you have a life outside you house aswell, but you not at work or drinking or hanging out with friend 24/7!

Good Luck from clonzoo and the rest of the community!
    tiit212
    tiit212
    Stylish

Style this is enough Empty Re: Style this is enough

Post  tiit212 Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:15 am

as i seen in 5 years i will see it again half or less donations go to the server ppl make servers to earn fast money! soon they will all flee (take in mind once great server "wowscape") they earned like 1 mil a month off players... and then they just closed the server and ran off. no one got their money back you cant sue cause you give away money free. So its like burning money. just read in law it has long text there about transfering money to "private server" owners. And only blizzard can sue these world of warcraft "private servers". I can only bet that style does not really care he only wanted cash and now since he got money he just gave up! UNLESS I see some improvements! Thats why donators are protected everywhere. Server makers get money of off them Very Happy. never belive the sentence all donations go to server. HAHA please let me laugh cause that is never true some of the money goes to their pockets. So yeah keep donating and let people scam you! ( I dont even know why donate on fun server for epic weps or such... cause its already fun server...)

PS. If the server shuts down dont worry you will never see your money again. then i have only one thing to say congratiolations you got scammed.

SO STYLE. AS CLONZOO SAID UPDATE SERVER OR HIRE SOME PEOPLE TO MAINTAIN SERVER. YOU CANT KEEP THAT MONEY TO YOURSELF ! WE EXPECT UPDATES SOON NOW.

im waiting.
    Daemo
    Daemo
    Stylish

Post  Daemo Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:15 am

I agree completely with clonzoo, There are ALOT of players waiting and expecting you to come on and give them their donations when you barely get on at all, Just about all of us are SICK of it Style, 1 admin in game is NOT ENOUGH. I'm sure everyone else that plays on the server can agree WE NEED MORE ADMINS INGAME! Alot of us donate and it takes you over a month to give it to us, Example, i donated for the ADD class, and what do i get? some cheapo scam of 2 warstyle coins, Is that what i donated for? NO i did not spend my money for 2 more warstyle coins, the server is gonig downhill right now because no one gets their donations so they leave, the voting panel needs to be fixed, VIP's abuse their powers when they feel like they can get away with it, players are getting really frustrated from the constant crashes from hackers using their.. cores.. or whatever its called, emulators? i dont know, Put an auto hack=ban file into the system so they will be banned soon as a hack is put into effect, also Disable the creation of Death Knight's it's wat is causing all the crashes mostly and making poeple leave your server, I know you do not want this Style, Neither does anyone else that's why we are all waiting for you to do the right thing and fix all of these problems, as soon as you can, yes we all know you are a busy man but still style, this is rediculous.

We are all waiting style. The whole 1k&255 server are all waiting to see what you will do next.
    Slikki
    NewComer

Post  Slikki Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:15 am

Y this is not fine by me either, people have donated so much for this server and are expecting it to be stable as you have said!
    Including me. Agree with clonzo about that you should really do something about this server, and if ur such an a** to keep the money to your self.. what can we do, but i suggest you do update the server to LOT more stable.

Correct me if im wrong but ive seen about 30 player minus in a week!
    And i dont think thats ok if u would like to keep the server up and running.

So, to be honest i wont look up for this long, ima leave to, as in i think will the GM´s too.

Hopes up that u do keep the server running and fix it! ( Hire some staff to keep it better! )

And i sure do hope that u keep it running, cos its a good server.

If u dont, shut the fkin server if u arent gonna keep it up, player are waiting for you and your next move at the server!
    tiit212
    tiit212
    Stylish

Post  tiit212 Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:39 am

people are getting angry Razz
    Grabmypens
    Grabmypens
    NewComer

Post  Grabmypens Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:18 am

you guys know style an just quit anytime never refunding any of your money and just shut the server down all together and there's nothing any of us can do about it. It's a scary thought.
    StYle
    StYle
    Admin
    Admin

Post  StYle Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:08 am

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW, not accuse and speak nonsense. donations ar keepet for new updates. But for this need to pass some time to colect more then before. If you see , after we upgrate the server, whit old one , we up other realm. This will see in future Wink
    Daemo
    Daemo
    Stylish

Post  Daemo Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:08 pm

Style, Like i said before, 1 admin is not enough, also more GM's need to be hired, we need at least you as highest ranking admin, and 2 lower ranked admins, and then a few GM's otherwise people will not get help, get frustrated, and then they will leave the server, NONE of us want that style, so if i were you, i'd update the staff in check, interview a few people ingame, and make your choices from there.

Let's see how this goes right everyone?
    asclepias
    asclepias
    NewComer

Post  asclepias Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:36 am

look style i am relitivly new here only been a month at most, but i like this server i have been on a tested more than 300 private servers
    i dont have any experience as a gm but if you need it i will be a low level gm and i will log in everyday and just answerr tickets for a couple of hours. i do know alot about wow in general and i am learning about yours but i am willing to dedicate my time to your server i like it that much. i dont need money or anything else in exchange just let me help if you need it. the big things that you need to know are i am 30 years old so i am mature i am calm and level headed, i do have some working knowledge of commands and i can help other people. but please dont loose players becuse of not enough gm's or becuase you have bad gm's hire some of us and put your time to the server let us handle the players
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  remi Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:12 pm

yes some more admin support would be really good my hands are always bound only with my gm rights

Last edited by remi on Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  remi Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:13 pm

StYle wrote:IF YOU DO NOT KNOW, not accuse and speak nonsense. donations ar keepet for new updates. But for this need to pass some time to colect more then before. If you see , after we upgrate the server, whit old one , we up other realm. This will see in future Wink

the players dont want other realms
    they want just a good working lvl 1000 realm with updates and more support

I thought always donator get first advantage with support, but thats not really true Crying or Very sad
    Daemo
    Daemo
    Stylish

Post  Daemo Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:08 am

Style... i'm tired of all of the gm's getting blamed by the players that get upset because they do something wrong so they wanna take it out on the server, I wanna help all the gm's out by taking their blows because i've had blows like this before, i have had experience, i know what to say, i know the right attitude, and i know the proper kicks/bans considering the offense. Hope you take this into consideration

Yours truly,
    Daemo (1k) Leena(255)
    Lolzor
    Lolzor
    NewComer

Post  Lolzor Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:53 am

start deleting GM accounts who are hacked , Parkinson banned people again and is f*cking up the server again

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:18 pm