WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+2
Dynamite
clonzoo
6 posters

I want a new forum, what about the rest here?

Poll

Do you want a new forum?

[ 11 ]
    I want a new forum, what about the rest here? Bar_left73%I want a new forum, what about the rest here? Bar_right [73%] 
    [ 4 ]
    I want a new forum, what about the rest here? Bar_left27%I want a new forum, what about the rest here? Bar_right [27%] 

Total Votes: 15
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

I want a new forum, what about the rest here? Empty I want a new forum, what about the rest here?

Post  clonzoo Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:33 pm

Sup!

I decided to make a suggestion about a new forum since thise one is starting to get old, and it have some colors that dosent really co operate. And to be honest the forum suck, its messy and are badly organiced.
    There for i decided to show some of my work.

Prewiev: http://s4.zetaboards.com/Maniacx_gaming/index/

The theme used is based on the Xbox/PC game "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind" Not made by be but by Sjaelen Auren from Zathyus Networks Resources

I will continue to work to show style that i can do more that this, and mabye he give the administration of forums to me so he dont have to worry.

So style its up to you, i can make you a forum (With another skin aswell, wow themes possibly) so you can worry about the server.

Last edited by clonzoo on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dynamite
    Dynamite
    Stylish

I want a new forum, what about the rest here? Empty Re: I want a new forum, what about the rest here?

Post  Dynamite Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:48 pm

Well Clonzo Ya Have my Yes. Why, I decided like that? Cause, the New Forum, That Clonzoo offered, Has much more looking Display, The colors, Text Color etc isn't getting on each another so much that Blends. As well, That This New Forum, from the beginning should Be good administrated. Rules also should Be done. Corresponding Themas, where topic could Be written. As well That Some Admins, each of their free time, should Be availble. I mean... I don't want that Admins on these new forum should Be 24/7 But at least 1-2 hours or more if they Can. With This, It could Be much more done, than this Now. Of course I don't dislike this Forum, I'm really rooted to it. But sometimes, new Changes would Be good. I know what I'm talking about, cause I've had the possibility to Administrate on some Polish Forums. And as well, An new forum would Be great for an server like This..
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

I want a new forum, what about the rest here? Empty Re: I want a new forum, what about the rest here?

Post  clonzoo Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:05 pm

Thanks for your support, Just updated the forum with some more forums and category's.

Edit: Changed backround

Edit: Chat box is now added to the footer of the forum! (Down bottom)
    Zenzar
    Zenzar
    NewComer

Post  Zenzar Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:41 pm

Love it, nice for the eyes and nicely added in Sub's folders
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:05 am

Thanks m8
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:41 am

Since the forum is still bad i will up this topic again, and also adding that i can help on this forum rather then you getting a new one.
    Forum maker conntact me if you need me.
    Tehunta
    NewComer

Post  Tehunta Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:57 am

Much cleaner, easier to read and just a lot nicer in all ways. Just use a different background, Cata images are overused lol

Change the World of Warcraft logo and remove the ads, no one likes ads lol.
    Pariah
    Pariah
    Stylish

Post  Pariah Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:47 am

OMG I CAN READ SOME OF THE TEXT I COULDNT ON THIS FORUM......lol love caps but seriously i can barely read certain stuff on this forum.

GG clonzo.
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:00 pm

Tehunta wrote:Much cleaner, easier to read and just a lot nicer in all ways. Just use a different background, Cata images are overused lol

Change the World of Warcraft logo and remove the ads, no one likes ads lol.

I have to pay like 10$ to remove the ads and i dont wanna waste 10$ if style dont want it.
    Thanks Parish.

But style kinda wantet to stick with this one, but i have offered my service here aswell. so if i gain acsess to the Admin control panel, i can promise you guys a forum that you can actually read on without highlighting a page.
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:08 am

Since this topic dont draw more attention to it and style said he wanted to to stick with this forum i decided to show what i can do to a forum like this aswell.

Here is the preview and if you all look in: Profile --> Prefrences there is no need for highlighing.
    Also thing have taken place inside categories making it much better.
    Right now the pictures are not working since that the hosting website used wich is tinypic or something is down, hopefully it will come up again soon so you all can see the pictures both here and on my forum, im also trying to center the logo, but since i used hitskins i have t do this i the css style sheet, and locating the right logo is not easy everytime.

http://warstyle2.freeforumpro.com/forum.htm
    ArtiFiciaL
    ArtiFiciaL
    Stylish

Post  ArtiFiciaL Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:15 pm

I'm really good with FTP, PHP and HTML so I could make it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:30 pm