WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

3 posters

Ban for what! Already the second character

vaneg1
    NewComer

Ban for what! Already the second character  Empty Ban for what! Already the second character

Post  vaneg1 Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:50 pm

Admin of the server for what to me a distance ban?I am written by the CHARACTER is blocked! PLEASE ADDRESS In PAYMENT SERVICE!!! I ask to understand! I didn't break all rules! Nickname Fiks
    lacrosse1994
    Stylish

Ban for what! Already the second character  Empty Re: Ban for what! Already the second character

Post  lacrosse1994 Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:54 pm

hey i remember seeing the reason on why u got banned when it happened... it said u got banned for 6 months for having a global cool-down patch
    vaneg1
    NewComer

Ban for what! Already the second character  Empty Re: Ban for what! Already the second character

Post  vaneg1 Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:56 pm

I GCD didn't clean! I not Chit! It isn't necessary to me! I saw a floor of the server with cleaned GCD! And me I ask to remove ban
    tiit212
    tiit212
    Stylish

Post  tiit212 Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:06 pm

lol i wonder if that is the same incident that i had Very Happy when i saw like 6 ppl gettin banned xD me included xd cause of no cd Very Happy
    vaneg1
    NewComer

Post  vaneg1 Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:40 pm

More shortly I didn't put етот Patch I ask to remove ban!!!! And still a question! Who to you has told that I swung етот Patch???
    tiit212
    tiit212
    Stylish

Post  tiit212 Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:52 pm

dunno some retard gm abusing his powers? i think it was sweetpoison.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:29 pm