WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+2
Knoppers
tspgaurdian
6 posters

Waiting over a month for my donation reward

tspgaurdian
    NewComer

Waiting over a month for my donation reward Empty Waiting over a month for my donation reward

Post  tspgaurdian Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:19 am

all i donated was 10$ for the plus 50 levels and the warstyle token and i have been waiting over a month for that please help
    Knoppers
    Stylish

Waiting over a month for my donation reward Empty Re: Waiting over a month for my donation reward

Post  Knoppers Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:47 am

Please try to contact StYle ingame via Mailbox. You can also add him ti Friends his acc is "style".
    tspgaurdian
    NewComer

Waiting over a month for my donation reward Empty Re: Waiting over a month for my donation reward

Post  tspgaurdian Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:27 pm

I have sent multiple pieces of mail to him and he is still unresponsive if i can actually get my token soon i will consider to donate again every server needs ppl
    StYle
    StYle
    Admin
    Admin

Post  StYle Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:15 pm

if you dont read before "need help" tutorial , just read now and open a paypall dispute and we will reward you. Smile
    groll
    Stylish

Post  groll Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:37 pm

I made a donation of 60 dollars for the Gods Punishment and I got that weapon the next day. But I´m still waiting for the bonus items. 5 pieces of T10 armor. I have been writing to Clonzo and Boow about it. I´m still waiting. Ingame name is Clash.
    StYle
    StYle
    Admin
    Admin

Post  StYle Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:32 pm

tell me for what class and i will send you in mail, oh and is max t9 Smile
    tspgaurdian
    NewComer

Post  tspgaurdian Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:09 pm

what about mine? all i need is the token i dont even care about the 50 levels ingame name is anubess
    groll
    Stylish

Post  groll Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:41 pm

Hi Style, My Clash is a warrior.
    Yazhor
    Yazhor
    Stylish

Post  Yazhor Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:16 pm

tspguardian.. How are u able to have waited over 1 month with ur donate gear? Ur join date is 08-27-2010... Unless you waited with joining forum some days or smthing Very Happy But still good luck with ur donate Smile
    groll
    Stylish

Waiting over a month for my donation reward Empty Still waiting.

Post  groll Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:46 pm

StYle wrote:tell me for what class and i will send you in mail, oh and is max t9 Smile
    My warrior Clash in realm 1000 has still got no bonus reward from my 60 dollar donation for Gods Punishment.
    Also I want to be considered V.I.P now since I have made donations exceeding 200 dollars to Your server.
    Thank´s for this nice place Very Happy
    Clash, Grollothe, Groll, Potions Photions, Cruizer and some more
    groll
    Stylish

Waiting over a month for my donation reward Empty Donation reward armor

Post  groll Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:26 am

StYle wrote:tell me for what class and i will send you in mail, oh and is max t9 Smile
    Hi again. So I´m still waiting for my 5 items of armor for my warrior lvl 1000 Clash.
    I made the donation before the donation system was changed, but i cannot be that difficult to send me some T9 armor. Thank You. And I also donated 50 dollars more yesterday Very Happy
    Clash, Groll, Grollothe, Frannie, Cruizer, Potions, Photions, and Shandraz
    danino
    NewComer

Post  danino Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:42 pm

I donated $50 for 5 coins but i only got 4 :S shall i mail stYle in-game or just wait for the fifht?

Character: Kokarn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:06 pm