WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

3 posters

Please i need help

Neytiri
    NewComer

Please i need help Empty Please i need help

Post  Neytiri Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:49 am

Alrite well i was online today and i played all weekend But the thing is i go to my moms on weekends and Worldofwarstyle only works there it used to work on my comp but not sence you guys Upgraded to V3.2.2....but my issue is that i Donated 50$ today and was wondering if i will seill be able to receave my items Next weekend....also i have tried the Downgrade But it will not work for mme i did it like 10-15 times and it dosnt work i have even Redownloaded Worldofwarcraft and i am still noy able to play my favrote server i just want to make shure i will receave my Donor items and rank because sence i donated 50$ today that means i have donated 90$ sence i have played your guys awsome and Wonderfull sever and if there is any way you guys can go back to V3.1.3 or allow both Versions to play can u guys do that or can you upgrade to v3.3.x please help me get back on your guys server i have two charcter in the 1000 server one
    Neytiri:level 1000
    Neytirii:level 716
    Both of thease chacters of mine have donor gears so if u guys have any salutions for me to connect to your guys Server please post them

Thank you,
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Please i need help Empty Re: Please i need help

Post  kopkilooo Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:51 am

Hy,there!If you donated and didnt get your items iet, be sure that you will get them!Mean while are you sure you tryied all possibilities to downgrade WoW?
    Neytiri
    NewComer

Post  Neytiri Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Yeah i tried like evry thing there is i RedownLoaded Wow and tried your guys Solution but i still had no luck i think im gana try again latter today after i get put of school but thanks for replaying to my post
    Neytiri
    NewComer

Post  Neytiri Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:05 am

Woot gana get my Donor Tomorrow
    Dynamite
    Dynamite
    Stylish

Post  Dynamite Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:44 am

ohhh sounds very interesting Very Happy I'm looking forward what You've donated this tims.... armor? weapon? who knows xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:08 pm