WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

3 posters

Problems with the server

PhyZicAL
    NewComer

Problems with the server Empty Problems with the server

Post  PhyZicAL Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:31 pm

Thought this post is supossed to be in this thread.. anyways. I started here yesterday. But the server is going down every 5min, doesn't really make it playable. I find this a huge problem. I really hope you find a way to fix it. ooh, also got stuck at loading screen.. and also the pvp thing isn't very good to have, though newcomers can't lvl, due to ppl come gank all the time. PVP should be in certain areas or you should atleast be able to remove pvp, the person him/herself should be able to make the choice to pvp or not.. I like this server and would like to keep play here, so really hope you can solve the problems.

Thanks in Regard
    churchmietze
    NewComer

Problems with the server Empty Re: Problems with the server

Post  churchmietze Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:46 pm

Hello, I can only agree. I too am new to the server yesterday and found him first super. Unfortunately, I soon realized that there is no bother if PVP is made in the arena level. I think there is one point not at PVP. Please change this, because it destroys the server. Thank you. Excuse the bad English, but I used Google Translator
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Problems with the server Empty Replay

Post  kopkilooo Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:17 pm

You aren't the first that is posting this problem.As i've sayd before.This is the only server in World Of Warcraft history that has level cap set to 1000 and that generates real 1000 player status.Considering the fact that the server also has some custom buffs/auras/etc that normally wouldn't be available on any other server it is normal that the server crushes.In fact the server runs more scripts and libraryes than 4 or 5 funservers togheter.You don't have any ideea how hard is to create such server and making the scripts run togheter so please do not complain about this.As for the logging screen stucking the only problem there is either your PC(old processor,few RAM, etc) or your Internet Connection.
    PhyZicAL
    NewComer

Post  PhyZicAL Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:36 pm

I've been playing on other servers with the same problem.. if you haven't built your own core, that might be the reason to the crashes. Or it's just that 3.2.2 can't handle other cores than the one it was built for. just wanted to tell you about it, guess you knew but had to make sure. The only real complaint i have is the PVP system. The rest of the problems is easy fixed. And the login screen bug isn't due to my connection, it's due to a server crash that doesn't remove all online players, had the same problem on other server's with patch 3.2.2.. and i know i'm not the only person with this problem.. The bug will show me online even though i'm not, the only thing i know that fix this is either a new server crash or a server restart.

Thank You
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Problems with the server Empty re

Post  kopkilooo Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:41 pm

We are aware of the crash problem.And the core is self builded.I told you before.It's crashing due to the number of scripts running on it.As for the screen problem, sometimes when the server crash, the logon is still working perfectly, but the Db won't respond.We are ware of this problem and working on fixing it! Cool
    As for the PVP we have to discuss with the owner of the server and find a solution.
    PhyZicAL
    NewComer

Post  PhyZicAL Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:47 pm

as you said the crashes are due to the number of scripts.. That actually might be the problem with all custom servers above lvl 100.. cause they also need a bigger amount of scripts, and they also need to change scripts that already is in the db. Told you this so you knew that you ain't the only server with this problem, so might be worth to talk to other server owners, gm's and Dev's to help each other out with this common problem. so, i wish you my bestest on solving the problem Smile
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Problems with the server Empty re

Post  kopkilooo Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:49 pm

We will do so. Good luck and Have fun!

Locked!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:08 pm