WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+5
Apples
ichigod
Mavo123
pinklalabye
mcsticky
9 posters

WildFire Using GM powers at Doom to CC people.

mcsticky
    NewComer

WildFire Using GM powers at Doom to CC people. Empty WildFire Using GM powers at Doom to CC people.

Post  mcsticky Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:13 am

picture proof is here WildFire Using GM powers at Doom to CC people. GMabuse
    mcsticky
    NewComer

WildFire Using GM powers at Doom to CC people. Empty Re: WildFire Using GM powers at Doom to CC people.

Post  mcsticky Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:27 am

Hey look hes at it again cc'ing at king and using powers to kill mobs. WildFire Using GM powers at Doom to CC people. Gmabuse2
    pinklalabye
    pinklalabye
    Stylish

WildFire Using GM powers at Doom to CC people. Empty Re: WildFire Using GM powers at Doom to CC people.

Post  pinklalabye Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:26 am

there is no rule against him killing bosses
    if you hit a gm they have the right to kill you also wildfire uses cleave witch hits 3 people so if you were close to him stfu and dont try to report some 1
    Mavo123
    Mavo123
    Stylish

Post  Mavo123 Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:44 am

pwned
    ichigod
    ichigod
    Stylish

Post  ichigod Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:56 am

pwned + 2 Very Happy <3
    -Ichi
    mcsticky
    NewComer

Post  mcsticky Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:11 am

Who ever stated cleave obviously cant read, since i died to Furious Attacks twice. And as for killing the bosses, the GM's arent allowed to reset the bosses i am already killing and then insta kill them. This is why this server is bad and im sueing Style for my donation money back. Its a group of friends who set rules that they never follow.
    Apples
    Apples
    Stylish

Post  Apples Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:21 am

You can't sue first off, you donated knowing that their are no refunds, and that a donation is your decision of giving them money, you can't sue dumbass. Second, if this actually happened then Wild would be in trouble. We will just see what comes out of this.
    mcsticky
    NewComer

Post  mcsticky Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:59 am

Styles response to my sue statement was check the donor page it says no refunds, and there is no where on the page that says so, so that argument holds up. Not to mention i donated to help the servers which are always down, and broke when they are up. So yes i can sue, and im bringing it to Blizzards attention because they do the same to server owners who dont spend donations on the server. If you dont think so i can send you the papers of a case i did the same thing with for my son when he got into the same situation. Have fun.
    Apples
    Apples
    Stylish

Post  Apples Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:01 am

Have fun bro. I got banned from this server, and I am still defending it because I plan on spending money here bro and I enjoy the community. Wild will receive some form of justice bro for this, and you will too. Bring this to Blizzards attention, while your at it, bring the other 1000+ servers on xtremetop100 to their attention too bro. Have fun. <3
    mcsticky
    NewComer

Post  mcsticky Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:15 am

Blizzard now does not care about private servers. However they do have rules, and one of the biggest is not using donations on the server. Myself and others i know have donated well over a week ago now and the server gets worse as time goes on in regards to bugs and up time. So i will bring it to their attention. And i never said anything about the server, just the people who run it with no consequences, and then people like yourself get banned for nothing. The server mainframe is like any large Corporation, all about the big wigs and screw all the others.
    Apples
    Apples
    Stylish

Post  Apples Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:21 am

Dude I respect what you are saying, do you sir have a skype or msn? I love you right now and want to hear more.
    mcsticky
    NewComer

Post  mcsticky Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:31 am

i dont =\ id make a msn but im busy typing up a work flier atm, ill keep checking back here every so often.
    Mixxarn
    Stylish

Post  Mixxarn Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:04 am

well I just love these that sais they are going to sue style lolz GL HF, a Donation sais itself that there is no refund. Do you even know whats the meaning in donating? no? then please STHU!

Just go somewhere else and whine PLEASE
    BUT as I said in another post GMs arent allowed to kill players.

//Prolly
    imafukinroge
    imafukinroge
    Stylish

Post  imafukinroge Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:30 pm

also pink i would not be talking you reported me for no reason

dumb noob
    abusive
    abusive
    Stylish

Post  abusive Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:02 am

imafukinroge wrote:also pink i would not be talking you reported me for no reason

dumb noob
    fuck you man she reported you because you killed 3 people then cced 1
    Mzaj
    NewComer

Post  Mzaj Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:23 pm

more nerd rage plz!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:18 pm