WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

4 posters

necrolovesit pvp in doom circle +cc-ing

basjuh/argan
    basjuh/argan
    Stylish

necrolovesit pvp in doom circle +cc-ing Empty necrolovesit pvp in doom circle +cc-ing

Post  basjuh/argan Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:47 pm

she pvp-ed me and cc-ed me after i asking not to do

here's ss

necrolovesit pvp in doom circle +cc-ing 1282919973-580
    ichigod
    ichigod
    Stylish

necrolovesit pvp in doom circle +cc-ing Empty Re: necrolovesit pvp in doom circle +cc-ing

Post  ichigod Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Errr, i do not see anything !? :S
    -Ichi
    basjuh/argan
    basjuh/argan
    Stylish

necrolovesit pvp in doom circle +cc-ing Empty Re: necrolovesit pvp in doom circle +cc-ing

Post  basjuh/argan Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:52 pm

yeah righ...so i have to make ss when she's killing me...:^)

it was like 2 arrows ffs:S
    Hbless
    Hbless
    Stylish

Post  Hbless Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:48 pm

A suggestion.. Resize the chat window and then click the tab Combat log.

Take a Screen Capture of the combat log. Try to get as much of it on screen.

When you come across this problem again, and sadly you will, you need to Screen Capture
    the combat log. This is your proof that you were PvP'd in the non-PvP designated area.
    Plus it will prove that you were not PvP'ing in that area aswell.

I hope this will assist you, in future situations.

study
    Dynamite
    Dynamite
    Stylish

Post  Dynamite Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:32 pm

Also I think that in the Topic "RULES" should Be written something about, what punishment is for Players Killing in NON-PVP zones. As well That I think that players to lvl 80 shouldn't Be attacked I would rise it to approx. 200lvl at least. With This New Players up to lvl 200 would Be safe from people that "like" pvp and mostly tHey do it Just Or for Fun Or for something like called "anger" to an new player That Is playing on This Server.

Also as I told about the Punishment in "non-PVP zones" Should Be listed places at least. Like for example:

------Non-PVP zones------

- Shattrah
    - Dalaran
    - Where Doom is
    - Where "King of Warstyle" Is
    - Where "Harry or Herry Is" - Yes That funny dragoon Very Happy
    - etc.

Punishment For Killing Players would Be up from 5h to 50h aka 2-3days for Rest
    For Someone that is Abusing on Trade, World Chat - 10-48h rest
    For spamming in-game - 1-4 days off for that player
    For spamming at Forum - 24h rest
    and so and so...

I think that this kind of punishment would decrease some people to don't think Lightly about this Fun Server.

NOTE!: THIS IS JUST MY OPINION HOW AN PUNISHMENT FOR THESE PLAYERS SHOULD BE DONE. JUST THINKING A LITTLE IN FUTURE TO DON'T SEE THINGS LIKE THAT.

Also An method of Posting should be Brought. I mean an specify Method For Players That God Killed, or saw someone abusing someone or them himself Or spamming IN-GAME. I think that an methiod like this woould also be Great. Like for example:

Name(of a player that killed You):
    Name(Your's of course):
    Screenshot: !Not Modified in paint and every graphic programm in the very kind way! That should at least Show infos like:
    a)Place
    b)Time
    AND more Important -> REASON: !Tell for what reason where You Killed Or You saw someone spammming, abusing etc.!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:30 am