WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

SpiritTech's Hobbies

Hitech3000
    Hitech3000
    NewComer

SpiritTech's Hobbies Empty SpiritTech's Hobbies

Post  Hitech3000 Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:19 am

well here in Oklahoma i dont have any hobbies but, back in Oroville California i had many, i loved bike riding (to get away form drama at home), I was In the school band to take up most time of school (again also used to stay away from home), swimming in all weathers yes even in the rain (was something to get me away from drama at home lol), I even Joined ROTC when at high school (well was NJROTC (Navy) and that was used to help me be physically fit and again we had tournaments that got me away form home), i say all the things to get out of home because no 1 trusted any 1 and when some 1 of the house took things to far i was kicked out and sent to where i am which is Sallisaw Oklahoma, now out here i spend most of my time sleeping gaming and studying (and well studying led to sleeping lol)
    Theren
    Theren
    NewComer

SpiritTech's Hobbies Empty Re: SpiritTech's Hobbies

Post  Theren Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:10 am

someone hated being at home Very Happy
    Hitech3000
    Hitech3000
    NewComer

Post  Hitech3000 Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:34 am

must go to bed early since tomorrow is the moment of truth weather or not things get back on track so i must go to bed early all who out there what ever your religion pray for me no madder who you prayin to... because if this dont work out must wait another year.... for things to be fixed....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:26 am