WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

4 posters

leveling???

dagonclaw
    Stylish

leveling??? Empty leveling???

Post  dagonclaw Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:33 am

people say in forum "i get 800 level in day!" how are you doing this? by donate items? or is there a other strategy?
    i'm playing for couple hours but i can't reach 80 lvl... there's a lot of player and they're killing mobs... or maybe i'm a noob...
    Dynamite
    Dynamite
    Stylish

leveling??? Empty Re: leveling???

Post  Dynamite Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:46 am

Hmm You're asking how they get so quick this High Level? Well The You have answered it perfectly for It. They Or Donated or voted. Also an good strategy is also That to log on at times where there's small amount of players Online. With That You can Level very Fast. Proved By Me. Today When I log on at instance zone 80-100 I had 90lvl but due that there were small amount of players I got near 120lvl very fast. So yes It can Be done Quick by this Way. Much More faster way's are like I said by donating or voting. But's That's just an Theoy If Ya want to know.

And No - No One Is an Noob. You had just bad luck and logged into the game, when there were Many players Online and so The cleared the Leveling Zone. That's all ;]
    ichigod
    ichigod
    Stylish

Post  ichigod Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:59 am

Dynamite wrote:Hmm You're asking how they get so quick this High Level? Well The You have answered it perfectly for It. They Or Donated or voted. Also an good strategy is also That to log on at times where there's small amount of players Online. With That You can Level very Fast. Proved By Me. Today When I log on at instance zone 80-100 I had 90lvl but due that there were small amount of players I got near 120lvl very fast. So yes It can Be done Quick by this Way. Much More faster way's are like I said by donating or voting. But's That's just an Theoy If Ya want to know.

And No - No One Is an Noob. You had just bad luck and logged into the game, when there were Many players Online and so The cleared the Leveling Zone. That's all ;]
    He's right Smile..
    Also, if you have a main character.. You can get rich really quick by farming gold from places like untgarde pinnacle where you get 1-50k per kill Smile

I hope this helps you and sometime in the near future you get to 1000 Smile
    Good luck!
    -Ichi
    Dynamite
    Dynamite
    Stylish

Post  Dynamite Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:08 pm

Also By collecting so much Cash in Gold, Go and Buy Stylish Economies for 100k or 200k. Each Stores The ammount of the buying Price. Well I don't remember how it was exactly with them, but I resume that One STYLISH ECONOMIES has an ammount of 200k gold. But Just on First 2-4 level zones is an pain in ass with cash. But With Time, You can Be an millionair ;]. On PREV. account I was one of them ;] - I had almost 10 or 13mln gold with stylish economies ;]

Legend:

K - means THOUSAND.
    ichigod
    ichigod
    Stylish

Post  ichigod Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:30 pm

Dynamite wrote:Also By collecting so much Cash in Gold, Go and Buy Stylish Economies for 100k or 200k. Each Stores The ammount of the buying Price. Well I don't remember how it was exactly with them, but I resume that One STYLISH ECONOMIES has an ammount of 200k gold. But Just on First 2-4 level zones is an pain in ass with cash. But With Time, You can Be an millionair ;]. On PREV. account I was one of them ;] - I had almost 10 or 13mln gold with stylish economies ;]

Legend:

K - means THOUSAND.
    Yeah! Smile
    You can alsoo buy stuff with the SE ( Stylish Economy's ) or buy level + 10 Scroll with 200k Smile
    Both items can be bought from the Starter Weapons vendor Smile
    -Ichi
    Mixxarn
    Stylish

Post  Mixxarn Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:56 pm

Dynamite wrote:Hmm You're asking how they get so quick this High Level? Well The You have answered it perfectly for It. They Or Donated or voted. Also an good strategy is also That to log on at times where there's small amount of players Online. With That You can Level very Fast. Proved By Me. Today When I log on at instance zone 80-100 I had 90lvl but due that there were small amount of players I got near 120lvl very fast. So yes It can Be done Quick by this Way. Much More faster way's are like I said by donating or voting. But's That's just an Theoy If Ya want to know.

Im the one that posted that post about i lvled 800lvls in a day. I havnt donated either used vote items.
    Either dont care about looting or loot the bags and sell them to buy 10+ lvlsup.

Im playing often during the nights so its kinda empty in the lvling roads, that helps alot

//Prolly
    Dynamite
    Dynamite
    Stylish

Post  Dynamite Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:21 am

Yep and That's that great strategy I'm talking About ;] To Log On on Times, when there's small ammount of players Online = means More space = more mobs to kill = faster levelling = faster farming gold Very Happy
    Mixxarn
    Stylish

Post  Mixxarn Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:00 am

dont forget to use your spells to maximum
    Use your AOE spells ALOT dont take one mob after another,
    Take like 10-20 mobs at the same time!

//Prolly
    Dynamite
    Dynamite
    Stylish

Post  Dynamite Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:17 am

H-Hey xD That's My Kind of way of levelling xDDDDDDD You "copymaker" xDDDDDD
    Mixxarn
    Stylish

Post  Mixxarn Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:23 am

Hey im paladin! cant stop my seal of command o.O
    Dynamite
    Dynamite
    Stylish

Post  Dynamite Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:35 am

Man I was Joking xDDDD Don't take seriously everything Very Happy Relax a bit, Go Make some Hot Tea and enjoy The Show xD
    Mixxarn
    Stylish

Post  Mixxarn Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:41 am

i wasnt serious o.O
    Dynamite
    Dynamite
    Stylish

Post  Dynamite Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:43 am

That Kind of reaction I saw was Like One ... Mayby I made an mistake - whatever hehehe Very Happy
    ichigod
    ichigod
    Stylish

Post  ichigod Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:52 am

Um,
    Paladin + Seal of command and that righteous fury spell = <3 <3 <3
    HOWEVER..
    When you get in a raid.. You end up pulling every single boss T_T

-Ichi
    Mixxarn
    Stylish

Post  Mixxarn Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:17 pm

yeah and isnt that lovely? correction, "DIVINE STORM"?
    Dynamite
    Dynamite
    Stylish

Post  Dynamite Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:24 pm

and Mine I cal....ummm how was it again....."bone Storm"?? No..... ahhh Now I remember "LOLSTORM XD"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:16 pm