WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

4 posters

A Small But Helpful Suggestion!

amizzer
    NewComer

A Small But Helpful Suggestion! Empty A Small But Helpful Suggestion!

Post  amizzer Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:22 am

As this is my first post I would like to introduce myself. My name is Aidan and I play on the Warstyle 1000 Realm. I have found numerous epic items that many people are looking for, but if they are of an opposing faction, it makes transactions of items and money impossible. I am suggesting that the servers allow cross trading between Alliance and Horde, making of searches for certain items not as difficult. I have no idea why with would NOT be a good suggestion. But it is not my choice.

Please feel free to post in the topic regarding this suggestion and whether or not you agree with it

Thanks!

Aidan
    ichigod
    ichigod
    Stylish

A Small But Helpful Suggestion! Empty Re: A Small But Helpful Suggestion!

Post  ichigod Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:42 am

OI agree and support your statement Aiden Smile
    There is only one way i know of that Horde+Ally can exchange items which is using the mail system..
    However, I guess it is unreliable as you have to send your items and wait for the other player to recieve your mail then send stuff back.. Which could lead to a large number of scam going on :O

Enjoy Smile
    GuiTarMaN
    GuiTarMaN
    Stylish

Post  GuiTarMaN Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:47 am

ichigod wrote:OI agree and support your statement Aiden Smile
    There is only one way i know of that Horde+Ally can exchange items which is using the mail system..
    However, I guess it is unreliable as you have to send your items and wait for the other player to recieve your mail then send stuff back.. Which could lead to a large number of scam going on :O

Enjoy Smile
    Ichi a i have made a lot of trades and used the mail and i have scammed no one and no one scammed me but there is another proble Heroic items cant be send on mail and that is really bad cuz more of the trades are made with heroic items and it will be better if ally and horde can trade its a really good idea.
    tiit212
    tiit212
    Stylish

Post  tiit212 Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:32 am

btw u can cod ppl for items Very Happy:D

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:25 pm