WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

5 posters

Afrodita is using hack to kill DOOM and King of Warstyle alone and shoot without distance.

Hunterdream
    NewComer

Afrodita is using hack to kill DOOM and King of Warstyle alone and shoot without distance. Empty Afrodita is using hack to kill DOOM and King of Warstyle alone and shoot without distance.

Post  Hunterdream Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:27 pm

I am watching her much times, and now he is killing again DOOM alone with no help and without BERSERKER 1, 2 or God´s Wine.
    He kill him very fast, but has got not so good gear and not much haste.

Here are Screenshots:

Afrodita is using hack to kill DOOM and King of Warstyle alone and shoot without distance. Wowscr13

Afrodita is using hack to kill DOOM and King of Warstyle alone and shoot without distance. Wowscr12

Afrodita is using hack to kill DOOM and King of Warstyle alone and shoot without distance. Wowscr14
    EpicFelix
    NewComer

Afrodita is using hack to kill DOOM and King of Warstyle alone and shoot without distance. Empty Re: Afrodita is using hack to kill DOOM and King of Warstyle alone and shoot without distance.

Post  EpicFelix Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:31 pm

I have screenshots too. We both watched her many times killing Doom without distance

Afrodita is using hack to kill DOOM and King of Warstyle alone and shoot without distance. Wowscr11
    EpicFelix
    NewComer

Afrodita is using hack to kill DOOM and King of Warstyle alone and shoot without distance. Empty Re: Afrodita is using hack to kill DOOM and King of Warstyle alone and shoot without distance.

Post  EpicFelix Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Afrodita is using hack to kill DOOM and King of Warstyle alone and shoot without distance. Wowscr12
    Kluskie
    Kluskie
    Stylish

Post  Kluskie Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:55 pm

bounce I see, I will get StYle on the ASAP. bounce

-Sassafrass
    Rapture
    Stylish

Post  Rapture Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:48 pm

This is not a hack, just a minor bug. You can only do this with the doom in the cave, the doom at storm peaks is too big of a model
    Hunterdream
    NewComer

Afrodita is using hack to kill DOOM and King of Warstyle alone and shoot without distance. Empty King

Post  Hunterdream Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:03 pm

But he kills King of Warstyle too
    wtf...
    pls delete that bugg.
    Because only Afrodita can do that. pretty unfair!
    ichigod
    ichigod
    Stylish

Post  ichigod Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:30 pm

Ooo nasty bug xD
    Are any Gm's aware of it?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 pm