WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+2
Kluskie
GoodGame
6 posters

Abusive <--- Becoming and or IS A GM

GoodGame
    GoodGame
    Stylish

Abusive <--- Becoming and or IS A GM Empty Abusive <--- Becoming and or IS A GM

Post  GoodGame Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:22 am

nvm.

Last edited by Blazekyre on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kluskie
    Kluskie
    Stylish

Abusive <--- Becoming and or IS A GM Empty Re: Abusive <--- Becoming and or IS A GM

Post  Kluskie Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:08 pm

Insulting is not nice, neither is threatening. If he does get GM, I will hope he doesn't make bad choices.
    Shadowsworn
    Shadowsworn
    Stylish

Abusive <--- Becoming and or IS A GM Empty Re: Abusive <--- Becoming and or IS A GM

Post  Shadowsworn Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:12 pm

affraid That's got power-trip written all over it.
    Also, I don't see why it is necessary to abuse people over a game I mean.. It's just stupid!

- Shadowsworn
    Rapture
    Stylish

Post  Rapture Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:51 am

Well he certainly won't get GM through an application. And god/VIP powers will be stripped if abused repeatedly.
    TTMbaDbull
    TTMbaDbull
    Stylish

Post  TTMbaDbull Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:54 am

I think people abuse there powers because they are probably most likely trying to show authority or earn friends. If they don't have control over a group of people when you're being serious with a <GM> tag on. Then either you need to make some mutes happen, or be doing some kicking. But to power-trip and ban? Thats really not needed, and to finish this off, I hope to soon see GM's on the 255 server. People half to help each other, and to see a authority figure on the realm would help straighten it up, and get someone who knows what there doing to help / and make the server more enjoyable for the rest of the people. And I also believe if theres a GM on the 255; people will be more inclined to stay on that realm knowing there is help when they need it, and people without <GM> powers can't do anything. I've tried helping so many people, but majority have issues that can only be fixed using <GM> powers. For instance, people getting stuck into walls and the website tools not working etc. I hope a admin reads this and gets a GM on the 255 and if there is one, I hope to see him talk one day because I've been on this server close to a week now I believe and I've not seen a single GM.
    abusive
    abusive
    Stylish

Abusive <--- Becoming and or IS A GM Empty ty

Post  abusive Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:09 am

ty for taking that post off i did not threat you at all.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:31 am