WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+2
deathdealer
Mixxarn
6 posters

Kaln, unrightfull ban

Mixxarn
    Stylish

Kaln, unrightfull ban Empty Kaln, unrightfull ban

Post  Mixxarn Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:10 am

Hi there staff.

I were lvling my paladin at ICC pvp area (lvl 150) and there came 2 lvl 400+ druids and ganked.
    they killed my friend like 8 times in 15 min. So i logged on my druid lvl 470 and did the same back. then i got banned by Kaln for corpsecamping saying that it's in the rules, i read the rules 5 times couldnt find that rule, he kept saying it was on the forum, i came here read the rules twice and no there wasnt any rule like that.

I didnt get any warning or anything, those guys who corpsecamped us didnt even get a warning or anything.

You shoulnt be allowed to ban for something that doesnt exists in rules!

But why should i get a ban and those guys didnt?

Regards Mixxarn.
    deathdealer
    deathdealer
    NewComer

Kaln, unrightfull ban Empty Re: Kaln, unrightfull ban

Post  deathdealer Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:20 am

you was banned for corpse camping a player that reported you multiple times,that player did what they was suppose to do...if you was being corpse camped by a player you didnt report them or anything,instead you decide to break the same rule they broke and they reported you for it.if you have multiple chars then you know by now corpse camping isnt allowed.the gm's carry out the rules cause not all are posted so dont try to take rules into your own hands.make a report next time instead of getting yourself in trouble.
    marked93
    NewComer

Post  marked93 Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:22 am

it was not an unrightful ban you cce'd a player right infront of gm's
    Mixxarn
    Stylish

Post  Mixxarn Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:35 am

one thing show me EXACTLY where it sais u arent allowed to CC! And no i didnt report him, u want to know why? Because it doesnt say its against the rules, i asked in trade and they told me it wasnt against the rules!
    Grasshopperz
    NewComer

Post  Grasshopperz Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:41 am

Mixxarn, he have done the right thing (Kain) ur saying that the another 2 guys lvl 400 was ccing you.. if thats true you should take Screen shoots like proof but you didn't so we can't do nothing and then the kain saw you ccing a player infront of GM's.. what is he supost to do then? Everyone would do the same thing like Kain, so Mixxarn, next time who ever is CCing you, you should post it on forum and then we will help you, but this time u deserved the ban.
    Mixxarn
    Stylish

Post  Mixxarn Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:44 am

as i said, it doesnt say anything about it in the rules PLEASE UPDATE THEN!
    GoodGame
    GoodGame
    Stylish

Post  GoodGame Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:20 am

You have exactly ZERO proof, please edit this with new proof.
    Mixxarn
    Stylish

Post  Mixxarn Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:38 am

i know i dont have much proof, but this is aswell a fix for you admins, fix the rules ingame and on forum because it doesnt say anything about corpsecamping.
    aswell how can i get any SS when i got banned, the whole chat log etc is gone.

Kain didnt even say a single word to me and he didnt say that CC wasnt allowed when i asked in trade.
    deathdealer
    deathdealer
    NewComer

Post  deathdealer Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:22 pm

if you was the one asking alot of questions after you got banned you was told as well as many other players telling you it wasnt allowed...if you've been on the server awhile wich you must be to have multiple chars then you know that corpse camping isnt allowed.you arent the first to be banned for it and probably wont be the last,cause nobody follows rules...and your ban was short anyway..so maybe next time you should report a player corpse camping you instead of doing the same to them and having them report you for it.cause when you're having complaints against you for doing something you say they did first and you dont report it,it dont go well in your favor.
    SweetPoisoN
    SweetPoisoN
    Stylish

Post  SweetPoisoN Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:30 pm

Believe me. I`d like to update rules but admin is busy with smth or whatever, only he can update rules. I saw many ppl who said like"where was that said in rules?!" If you got multiple chars, that means you are playing here not the first day, but we give lots of bans for CC every day, and you 100% seen atleast one of them. Those guys reported ya, and GMs seen you corps-camping, so why are you crying? You could report them, making a battle log of multiple kills. What`s the problem? Kain is completely right.
    Mixxarn
    Stylish

Post  Mixxarn Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:17 pm

well i'm pretty new yes played 2 days, havnt seen anyone get banned for CC, maybe mostly because the stat popup when lvling. well im just saying that he should have atleast talked to me before giving me the ban because then i could have gotten proof! Ofc I will report now if I get CC, now when i know its against the rules. But im just saying you should consider to update the rules very soon. I will drop this now and continue to play Wink

Btw should fix cat/bearform!!(a) the dmg is a bit low.

Regards Mixxarn,HF!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:43 pm