WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

Delth

irage
    NewComer

Delth  Empty Delth

Post  irage Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:32 am

Okay, I was dead from a boss in the dragons area, and I asked in looking for group for a GM to resurrect me politely, Then I made a ticket once I never got resurrected while this was going on I can see Delth's conversation on my screen, so he wasn't that far away or busy, after waiting and even typing it in general for him to resurrect me, nothing happened then in I typed in looking for group that "no one really cares about your fps", then I got resurrected not even thirty seconds later cheers then he came out of nowhere and said - https://2img.net/h/i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx206/monette222/WoWScrnShot_080810_005929.jpg

Then I said he was rude after the screen shot and that was not necessary, then immediately after that he removed me from server and when I came back he said I was being disrespectful. Then my ticket got answered and I was ported away, then one of the people who witnessed this thing said to me - https://2img.net/h/i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx206/monette222/WoWScrnShot_080810_010339.jpg

And he was trying to convict me of having a hack on and that he knew it.

If there is anything that can be done regarding this issue, it would be very much appreciated...
    SweetPoisoN
    SweetPoisoN
    Stylish

Delth  Empty Re: Delth

Post  SweetPoisoN Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:31 am

I promise you to check this situation and see what can be done.
    Greetings, Poison.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:52 pm