WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

3 posters

Gm report on SweetPoison

antonn13
    NewComer

Gm report on SweetPoison Empty Gm report on SweetPoison

Post  antonn13 Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:54 pm

Hello dear game server administration Warstyle. I am not satisfied with a game master SweetPoison.On bans players even without considering who is right and who vinovat.So I had a single case. I earned the gold, when I killed the enemy Rogue. I raised and he killed me again. The third time I went far enough and was resurrected. At that time passed by
    SweetPoison. I of course was to take revenge on the player who killed me. I killed him and stood over his dead body because he had a stone heart and he could resurrect. As he raised, I killed him. SweetPoison banned to me. I created a new character and demanded diluted. I tried to explain to him what happened. But in response I received obscene words such as: You're a liar and it was not so, I saw everything. I tried to explain to him what it PvP zone and there may be a fight.
    If you do not remove the rights of Gamemasters SweetPoison then I'm going with this server, and still leave 4 my friend.
    Previously, I noticed in the chat that Gm dissatisfied. Many argued with SweePoison but I do not pay attention.
    Excuse me if where - that I wrote is not clear, make mistakes. I'm from Russia and not perfectly know the English language. Gm report on SweetPoison Ddudnd10
    SweetPoisoN
    SweetPoisoN
    Stylish

Gm report on SweetPoison Empty Re: Gm report on SweetPoison

Post  SweetPoisoN Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:03 pm

I said сука in sense like...Damn(in that sense), listen to me. Thats first. Second. You got banned for CC, not for PvP. I did everything right. And you pissed me off then i said that. Ofc you argued with me. But i still think i`m right.
    And notice. His char Qwerr Types сука before me...3 topics before
    antonn13
    NewComer

Gm report on SweetPoison Empty 123

Post  antonn13 Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:12 pm

In - the first Game Master should not in any case, use obscene. Secondly, I was not expecting around the corpse, kaneshno I have no evidence on this but I will not I write the whole game on Fraps. Even if we logically think why I should wait when he resurrected that Rogue in two or even three times stronger than me. Then I killed him purely on the occasion and vyzhydal time. And finally in the Third SweetPoison hasty conclusions. He could ask someone any of us information, but apparently it somewhere in a hurry.
    SweetPoisoN
    SweetPoisoN
    Stylish

Post  SweetPoisoN Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:13 pm

Easily! Logics is very easy. YOU-SHOULD-WAIT-BECAUSE-OF-RULES!
    You were banned cuz of breaking rule for Corps Camping. Then you started arguing and pissed me off. Then i said that, and now you say WHY SHOULD I WAIT?
    antonn13
    NewComer

Post  antonn13 Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 pm

I do not understand. What should I do?
    I have to wait? Because such rules?
    This is what you driving at?
    antonn13
    NewComer

Post  antonn13 Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:17 pm

Sorry I do not know how to remove it

Last edited by antonn13 on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    antonn13
    NewComer

Post  antonn13 Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:18 pm

[I do not know how to remove it

Last edited by antonn13 on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    antonn13
    NewComer

Post  antonn13 Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:18 pm

I began to argue because I think that I'm right.
    SweetPoisoN
    SweetPoisoN
    Stylish

Post  SweetPoisoN Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:21 pm

Believe. You are not. There is a rule that you cant kill player untill he regens in full hp or attacks you. Thats why you got ban. I am right cuz i got a rule. You dont
    antonn13
    NewComer

Post  antonn13 Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:04 pm

Yes it did exist, but on this server is the stone of the soul. After a character is revived. I killed the character well. But if for a ban then you have to ban everyone, I'm sure during the pumping level, each player so killed. Moreover, the Regulation does not exist Owned with a stone heart.
    SweetPoisoN
    SweetPoisoN
    Stylish

Post  SweetPoisoN Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:08 pm

Thats included. I can ban anyone who is CCing and was reported. I saw you CCing...so you got banned. Yesterday i got Thapriest ccing and he was banned. the day before yesterday one of the players reported me another player, and he was banned.
    antonn13
    NewComer

Post  antonn13 Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:35 pm

If everyone who does need to ban, then ban all, every player on the server. Because everyone who has two murders he did it. If the player does not kill him or he'll kill you. And if you say it is wrong, then you Wrong. Even if the Administrator of the project because it says it is complete nonsense. This is wrong!
    Stand up and take my place unless you allow a player who just killed you, use stone shower and restore to health and then attack him. This is a PvP server, I think if there is prohibited, it must resolve.
    Rapture
    Stylish

Post  Rapture Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:18 pm

You corpse camp you get banned end of conversation. It's not like this is a permanent ban but it will be if behavior continues

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:59 am