WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

Paladin bug

anarhi
    NewComer

Paladin bug Empty Paladin bug

Post  anarhi Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:20 am

I just reached lv 550 with my paladin and somehow i cannot use my judgement of light any more,it makes no damage at all.This used to be my best spell and now it doesnt work and all the fun is gone:( Pls any Gm help me I also pst a ticket ingame with Razaul the character name.
    XxLunarixX
    XxLunarixX
    Stylish

Paladin bug Empty Re: Paladin bug

Post  XxLunarixX Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:20 am

This is the wrong section to post this in, for future reference post these questions in server problems or off- topic. Not even sure if I can reply to this but the judgement of light skill is disabled past a certain point because it glithes DPS and causes lag and server problems. Try checking other vendors too, there might be a separate skill vendor for paladins, though I play warrior/death knight so I am not too sure. Some skills however, combined with the insane DPS of warstyle weapons, boost damage to the point of near- cheating therefore it has been cancalled by admin.

Lunarix

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:02 am