WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

Pointless deleveling

snacky
    NewComer

Pointless deleveling Empty Pointless deleveling

Post  snacky Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:47 pm

I was in hyjal and saw a player lvl 1000 named Amelith kill lvl 500 hunter and told him not to kill low levels.He told me that they atacked him first and thats why he kills them.I told him that there is no point to kill lower levels just because they atacked him because they dont do him any damage.Then a warrior 1000lvl showed up and began to atack him and i joined,we killed him and after 1 min he showed up and got all "I am a gm and i will delevels you" and he deleveled me for a pointless reason.So he can kill others but when we kill him he delevels us? I would like to get my lvl back but i would be just happy if you punish him or smthing Smile
    Thank you for your attention! Smile

P.S My ingame char that has been deleveled is Fastgun
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Pointless deleveling Empty Re: Pointless deleveling

Post  kopkilooo Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:53 pm

1st of all after ive explain it to you you start attacking me and calling me noob after i killed you, then you said something like "spit your mother", i passed and telled you to watch your language, but you had to be the smart guy and start with ironically comments like "or what" and so on!you continued to attack me even after you tried to kill me 5 five time and it was you who died!
    And the delevel was for attacking me as a dumbass even you didnt stand a chance!
    PS :DONT MAKE POST THE SCRENNS SO PEOPLE CAN SEE YOUR LANGUAGE!
    snacky
    NewComer

Post  snacky Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:00 pm

aham and so you can kill others but i cant atack you ? hmm.. and about that spit thing i told you that because you /spit on me .. so what ever i dont care any more..
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:35 pm

whats with taht? are you insane i killed low level because HE ATTACKED ME OMG, i dont go to hyjal to kill low levels lol:| if i wouldve wanted thta i wouldve killed it since i came there first!

PS:If you dont care, dont start topics!
    snacky
    NewComer

Post  snacky Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:50 pm

i just want my levels back.. and i told you a thousand times whats the point of killing whoever atacks you ? They don't do you any damage .. and if they annoy you just put on your GM stats and they wont be able to hit you or just leave and go to orgrimar or somewhere
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:53 pm

you wont get your level back , if you would've apologized you would've get them back, but since you are trying to be a smart guy you wont get them

Topic Locked!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:55 pm