WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

Found a crashing bug and it causes me to be unable to log into and char or the account

greenkite
    NewComer

Found a crashing bug and it causes me to be unable to log into and char or the account Empty Found a crashing bug and it causes me to be unable to log into and char or the account

Post  greenkite Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:05 am

ok so basically im a V.I.P and i was in horde start area and i wanted to change me blood elf priest to a druid but i couldnt because blood elfs cant be druids so i changed to night elf first thinking i could change that to a druid then back to a tauren or something well right when i clicked night elf it counted down from 5 like usually but then when i went to log back on i kept crashing and am not able to acces my account so if you would please help me by changing my chars race or something to fix it please very much appreciate it. like i said i log in and loads to almost show my toons then crashes and closes client cleared cache restarted computer nothing works so please help me play again i love the server!!!!

character name: shamaman

thank you so much love the server!! keep up the good work!!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:42 am