WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

4 posters

An Story little story with some Few VIPs

Panda
    Panda
    Stylish

An Story little story with some Few VIPs  Empty An Story little story with some Few VIPs

Post  Panda Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:47 am

Hey guys im going tell an little story that happen me and rushshadow some few days ago
    well as it became a VIP named Mavo come to me some days ago and told me he got hacked and 2 of hes char got deleted then he also said someone had renamed hes name
    he told me that he´s real ingame name was Project so i renamed him again and said that we could wait for Kop or style to get on to solve this... (then i mean to change hes password and have an talk to what´s happning atm)
    well as it seems this guy keep telling me what´s happning so i decide to teleport him and me away to an empty place instead of talking in public
    he said that he got an guy named Abusive as proof to what happning to hes account..
    i asked what hes name was and he said Dylan and the guy that hacked him was the REAL mova/mavo that was named austin but in forum mavo123...
    then 10 sec later he told me that Mavo123 (austin/mavo/mova) got GM at another server and he was scamming over there cuz he hacked that GM char and he gave out free donor Gear over there
    then He said to me someone need to stop him but i was checking forum and i said how long have you knew this guy austin and he said 2 years ... then ofc you have hes skype/msn somehow so i wanted to trick this Project/dylan by saying ima hack this guy austin to see whats happning and i was right some mins later the real Mavo came on and appear to me and that guy dylan and said to me your going hack me ? and as proof i summoned Gubi so he could see whats happning we had a talk about whos hacking who.... later the guy Dylan told the true
    It wasn´t hes account or Mavo123/austin account either it was dylan Big brother Account that he gave to dylan and later Dylan had to much to do so He gave it to Mavo123 and mavo123 asked for an rename and he got it ....
    but it wasn´t the end after they have spoken the true they keep insulting me and Gubi
    then he said that i should come over to They´re server that i´ve been played some years ago but i quited over there long time ago and when i checked if it was true that mavo123 was GM there
    cuz before Mavo123 came to us then did Project tell me that he was named Movaaa/mavooo over there so i did .gm ingame and i found an GM named Movaaa/mavooo over there so i was kinda surprised then later they said what my ingame was over there so i told them and suddily they summoned me and had an talk with insulting me and Gubi was still watching by calling me at skype and check my screen so i have Gubi as proof

We got almost 4 Reason to IP ban this guys
    1. Scamming it wasn´t they´re account at all
    2. Adversting cuz as i saw it they took players from our server to they´re cuz i saw several people playing there that was playing on warstyle long time ago
    3. Insulting An GM but they both insulted me and Gubi for an long time in the argue .... by saying some ugly words and sucha thing
    4. Tricking a GM with an worthless story that both came up with and i forgot to tell in the Argue they ''BOTH'' wanted GM over here and asked for an trail so we also argue about that ....
    An Story little story with some Few VIPs  Efdsaf10
    thats the proof that they have contact with each other ... now the problem is mabye Abusive is mavo123 somehow... idk
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

An Story little story with some Few VIPs  Empty Re: An Story little story with some Few VIPs

Post  remi Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:54 pm

no wonder always problems with them...

I hear always from them oh my account got hacked or this guy has my password and other stupid things
    (this guy deletet all my items chars)

or Abusive I leave this server soon can I sell my account to another player?

I said no to him

dont know if he ignored my answer
    Panda
    Panda
    Stylish

An Story little story with some Few VIPs  Empty Re: An Story little story with some Few VIPs

Post  Panda Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:41 pm

i want an real answer this time cuz im tired of those guys ...
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:22 pm

Approved! just let me get back (few more days) and ill take care of it!
    Panda
    Panda
    Stylish

Post  Panda Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:35 pm

thanks but Some of the Things didn´t happen in warstyle ingame some hours later we moved to the server austin was GM on and it looked that they´re was tricking me cuz i saw that both of them was talking with me and Austin was giving free donor gear to dylan on the other server ^^
    and aswell Gubi was watching trough skype ^^
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  remi Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:48 pm

who is Austin? hes GM? never heard of him?
    Panda
    Panda
    Stylish

Post  Panda Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:11 pm

This austin its Mavo123 in Forum thats the Real Mavo plus Hes GM on the other server i was playing back some few years or something like that ...
    Undertaker905
    Undertaker905
    Stylish

Post  Undertaker905 Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:38 pm

Pretty compelling evidence to IP ban the guy I suppose .. I do have a little doubt on your Reason number 2 though ...
    OK so the guy apparently has his own server, nothing wrong with that. But just seeing former Warstyle players on his server doesn't convict him of advertising his server on Warstyle, as it is competition, UNLESS he has been known to publicly advertise his server in trade chat/world chat (or in /s chat i guess). If he was advertising in that manner, then reason number two is legit.
    I've been PST'd by players in-game inviting me to their server with promises of being GM, etc. I just simply tell them, no thanks I'm not interested. But being that the players who pst me like that are not publicly advertising (it is a private conversation after all) I don't bother reporting, unless they constantly bother me about it. If I ever chose to join their server, that person couldn't be convicted since it wouldn't go against our rules as they were only pst'ing me.
    But all in all.. I think you are right to want this guy IP banned. Nice proofs too Smile
    Panda
    Panda
    Stylish

Post  Panda Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:08 pm

hmm
    i've talk with several people and he was actaully spamming #c tradechat when some of the Gms weren't on ....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:26 pm