WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

VIP commands

Elony
    NewComer

VIP commands Empty VIP commands

Post  Elony Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:34 pm

Admin please where can I get in I P commands? Please also Casttime Activate Activate Activate Power Cooldown thank
    noobmaster
    noobmaster
    Stylish

VIP commands Empty Re: VIP commands

Post  noobmaster Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:51 pm

Elony wrote:Admin please where can I get in I P commands? Please also Casttime Activate Activate Activate Power Cooldown thank

Well Think Panda kinda explained abit in this replay:
    Panda wrote:When the money arrives then the VIP will be active to your account but
    the Head admins need to active No Cooldown and Casttime !

So the best thing to do is to submit a Ticket ingame, asking for a Admins help for VIP Commands, they need to activate it on ALL chars, so you need to relogg after you got the *cheats* on your *main* to an alt and activate it on the alt, then relogg to the next alt and so on

But be patient. admins are hard to catch these days, But if you look at a replay posted by Kop himself today, he will prob be online around 6-9PM (2+GMT) today, so grab him while you can Very Happy

Hope this helps abit

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:57 am