WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+8
katan009
rubberducky
bholste
Panda
remi
Gubi
clonzoo
kopkilooo
12 posters

New Forum ---- On The Way

kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

New Forum ---- On The Way Empty New Forum ---- On The Way

Post  kopkilooo Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:27 pm

I am working on a New Forum for the New Core, soon i'll be posting some screens of the new forum, wich is made in phpBB3, althrought i would prefer phpNuke!I will update this threath as soon as im done with every piece!Pls do not as here questions like, WHEN IS GONNA BE OFFICAL NEW FORUM and CORE or any questions related to that!As i've said the new core will be online when it will be redy!
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

New Forum ---- On The Way Empty Re: New Forum ---- On The Way

Post  clonzoo Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:40 pm

phpBB3 and phpNuke <3

Tell me if you need any help, fatty's can help with that...

-Moved to the right section
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:27 pm

First i need to plan my budget because i want to aquire a new .com domain for both server and forum(or at least for just 1 of those)

Second i need some ideeas on how to do it:with a special forum-in-forum section for all our realm? or as a "entire"

3rd , i am working on creating a comunitty of servers hosted by warstyle, that would include WOW servers, CS 1.6 server, CS Source server and maybe in the future Aion server(but the Aion is in the future as i've said)

4th i need people to help me in all of this stuff (who really know what they are talking about, lots of experience required for a comunitty, that includes a larger number of moderators or higher rank)

5th i need time and patience, because i cant do all of this in a short time alone

6th this is just a poll:How many of you can help the comunitty? im talking about purchasing(since most of the .com domains are payed per/year) domains and hosting for the website+forums, and how many of you guys can help the comunitty with your skillz: php,web,sql developement for Website + Forums!

So the poll is as it follows

Are you able to donate 1$ for this purposes?If so, how many users can do that (pls notice that this is not a request, this is just a question)(pls do not post if youre not able to do so, its better to not to interfeer then to create future problems)

PS:Pls leave this topic at Off Topic section!

clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:18 pm

1st. I hate numbers, you can do that.

2nd. You can make more sections with for fourums in then Like News and Announcement wich includes rules and the news and announcement, Then you have Warstyle PVP 1000 With general suggestion bugs and player/gm report. And then 255 with the same and you get the point. Then you can have one called random or of topic wich have Of topic, flamer forums and everything else like grapic works and signature requests.

3rd. The same as above, One forums with with many sections and the right forums in the right sections.

4th. Know alot about forums and a little html, so there i can help you. been a mod and made my own.

5th. Thats why i wanna help you.

6th. As i said I know a little forums (whp and web) Also Sql when it comes to moderating the website from there and fixing a few bugs and also get everything tidy and correctly Like the donation system, thourgh sql i am able to fix the name, i can also fix the names of items and the hearthstone typos ETC.

You got my offer, take it or leave it.

I can donate at least 10$
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:45 pm

Ty Clonzo, as for donations its only 1$, not more!
    Waiting for rest of the users to give me theyre opinion!
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:00 pm

2 and 3 was a little hard to understand? Just ask me and i'll show you what i mean.
    Gubi
    Stylish

Post  Gubi Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Whats the price a month for a .com domain ?... please let me know i might be able to make a monthly donation to pay the site...

Please let me know.
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  remi Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:05 pm

I agree 1$ is not much

everyone should be able to help for this purposes Wink

thought about a pirvate section only for GM's in forum to...

maybe we can get a sponsor for a Team Speak o Ventrilo voice chat server, than we must not pay for it
    Panda
    Panda
    Stylish

Post  Panda Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:16 pm

I can always come up with Cool´s Idea if you need like
    *Warstyle Online Chatbox
    *Topic Of Fun
    *Game Topic (Xbox Game/PS3/PC) and more
    *Pvp Suggestion´s
    mabye
    *Addon´s Section (For those who wanna know some Cool addons trick´s)
    i even got more Very Happy
    Just ask and ill help you as always Very Happy

and donating wont be a problem for me ill help with that to Very Happy
    bholste
    Stylish

Post  bholste Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:02 pm

I can donate once my paypal starts working they locked it and i cannot figure out why ill try tho
    rubberducky
    rubberducky
    Stylish

Post  rubberducky Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:26 pm

well i can donate 1$... but i also knows alot of players there cant do because they are kids and dont have the money for it...

clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:53 pm

This is what im thinking for the new forums, please notice that this is just something i threw together, but we can make seperate themes for each sections so the wow sections (Warstle pvp 1000 and WarStyle 255) Will have a wow based theme while the other one will have the appropirate theme while when your browsing the whole forums at once, you only see one theme thats fits for the new "WarStyle Gaming".

link: http://s4.zetaboards.com/warstyle_test/index/

This was made with Zetaboards cuz thats free, but i think that php have the same fetures and more.
    katan009
    NewComer

Post  katan009 Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:34 am

Admin if u wich i can get u a IPB FOrum 3.0.5 that is one of the most versatiles forums that exist^^!!!
    And one of the most wanteds^^!!! it would be the type forum used by big emprises^^ it's expensive but i have it with me^^!! i will give it to you if you wich^^ xDD
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:03 am

Ty katan009 for your suggestion but i dont want to experience with the new forum versions, i like to stick to stable ones like phpBB3 or phpNuke!

Ty all for suggestions, and for the will to help us!

Rubberducky:i know most players dont have the possibility to donate thats why its a donation and not a request!If they can help us we are gratefull, if not we're gratefull again for staying to our side!either from those 2 options are ok with me!

Gubi: the .com domain is payed per year not per month! So the entire purpose of this pool is to make a fund so we can buy those domanins, nothing more, not 1 cent over that, when we reach that goal , we dont need any donations for this purpose!

and the .com domains, can go from 10$ per year (the cheapest i could find over the internet) to 39,99 Euros!So that depends on the company that you buy from, VAT, other applyable fees and so on!

This is HOW the Basic Scheme(structure) will look like + Reqs

New Forum ---- On The Way Basicscheme.th

clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:03 am

I am not an experienced web designer, but I'm able to help you out.
    And you have to send me some of that KFC we don't have it in Norway, and i do not smoke, i use smokeless tobacco:O Anyways Coke and Coffee Indeed, its needed. This wont take a day. And also, once you have everyone you need to help make sure to tell them to get a mic and skype, i don't care if they don't want to, they have to, and so do you, without it we will have big troubles doing this shit, THE KEY IS COMMUNICATION.
    ichigod
    ichigod
    Stylish

Post  ichigod Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:01 pm

If required, I can make a few GFX like Banners, Signatures, voting banners ect Smile,
    Just tell me if you need anything ;D
    -Ichi
    porkchop1337
    NewComer

Post  porkchop1337 Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:14 am

I can help out with some webdesign I use dreamweaver so it will look prett also know some php if you need some help
    ps its choppy Very Happy
    katan009
    NewComer

Post  katan009 Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:08 pm

Ipb forum 3.1.3 and 3.2.0 are new version i'm offerin the IPB Forum 3.0.5 that is an stable version of it... it's pretty and making a skin for it is easy io also can help any problem envolving with java and c+ or MySQL xDDDD ^^
    ^^ if u need something plz contact me^^
    Arin Deliont
    Arin Deliont
    Stylish

New Forum ---- On The Way Empty Hey Kop.

Post  Arin Deliont Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:09 am

kopkilooo wrote:First i need to plan my budget because i want to aquire a new .com domain for both server and forum(or at least for just 1 of those)

Second i need some ideeas on how to do it:with a special forum-in-forum section for all our realm? or as a "entire"

3rd , i am working on creating a comunitty of servers hosted by warstyle, that would include WOW servers, CS 1.6 server, CS Source server and maybe in the future Aion server(but the Aion is in the future as i've said)

4th i need people to help me in all of this stuff (who really know what they are talking about, lots of experience required for a comunitty, that includes a larger number of moderators or higher rank)

5th i need time and patience, because i cant do all of this in a short time alone

6th this is just a poll:How many of you can help the comunitty? im talking about purchasing(since most of the .com domains are payed per/year) domains and hosting for the website+forums, and how many of you guys can help the comunitty with your skillz: php,web,sql developement for Website + Forums!

Are you able to donate 1$ for this purposes?If so, how many users can do that (pls notice that this is not a request, this is just a question)(pls do not post if youre not able to do so, its better to not to interfeer then to create future problems)

For your third statement about Aion in the future, if you need help with that let me know. Me and my friend made one and its very stable. I have a custom built tower with a very strong internet. (I have to check the details of the video card and such and will post that later). But if you wish for me to help make you one let me know, or I could combine it to your future forums for Aion. We are scripting it right now and we just now fixed the rates on everything as of Day 2. (We made it yesterday). So yea if you either want our help to make it or if you want me to pull mine onto yours and run the Aion server off my comp, I'd gladly do it. I can host an Aion pretty well actually and the graphics on my tower, not my laptop, are top notch. So again, need anything about Aion, lemme know okay?

If you want to contact me off of forums you can do so by these ID's:
    Yahoo Messenger: warcraftalways3@yahoo.com
    Skype: colin.willingham (Am only on Skype for a certain amount of each day, am on Yahoo about 16-18 hours a day every day, which includes researching and developing and finding bugs and problems, etc.).

Last edited by ArinDeliont12 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Arin Deliont
    Arin Deliont
    Stylish

New Forum ---- On The Way Empty Yo Remi

Post  Arin Deliont Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:12 am

remi wrote:I agree 1$ is not much

everyone should be able to help for this purposes Wink

thought about a pirvate section only for GM's in forum to...

maybe we can get a sponsor for a Team Speak o Ventrilo voice chat server, than we must not pay for it

My parents are actually going to pay for a Ventrilo for the monthly cost or whatever it is. They are getting a little tired of typing and they would gladly pay for a Ventrilo chat server, just let me know if you guys would like me to tell them. I really want to help out so let me know if you want to or not okay?
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:22 am

If you could provide us with a Ventrilo server that would have been great, but there is one thing, and that the number of "kids" and especially Russians kids who cant talk English, so there will be a lot of banning on the vent and such, but i know some member really want it, And i really want it aswell, so if you can feel free to pay for one, and how many slots are you going for?
    Arin Deliont
    Arin Deliont
    Stylish

Post  Arin Deliont Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:24 am

clonzoo wrote:If you could provide us with a Ventrilo server that would have been great, but there is one thing, and that the number of "kids" and especially Russians kids who cant talk English, so there will be a lot of banning on the vent and such, but i know some member really want it, And i really want it aswell, so if you can feel free to pay for one, and how many slots are you going for?

Just tell me how many slots you need and I'll see what I can do clonzoo.
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:29 am

Well, if you really want to you can just take max amount of slots.
    But that ain't necessary so its all from 20 to 50. It all depends on how much you, or your parents are willing to spend.
    Arin Deliont
    Arin Deliont
    Stylish

Post  Arin Deliont Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:32 am

clonzoo wrote:Well, if you really want to you can just take max amount of slots.
    But that ain't necessary so its all from 20 to 50. It all depends on how much you, or your parents are willing to spend.

Could you get a Yahoo Messenger or something perhaps? I added my ID up there. Don't want to make a shit ton of replies that are only one-two sentences long. Razz
    Pelf
    Pelf
    Stylish

Location : C:\Documents and Setttings\Administrator\desktop\server\realmfun\mangosd.exe

Post  Pelf Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:38 pm

kopkilooo wrote:First i need to plan my budget because i want to aquire a new .com domain for both server and forum(or at least for just 1 of those)

i can donate for 1$ or higher amount...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:54 am