WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

3 posters

omnislave abusing powers and bug abuse

gmaul123
    NewComer

omnislave abusing powers and bug abuse Empty omnislave abusing powers and bug abuse

Post  gmaul123 Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:18 am

omnislave abusing powers and bug abuse Wrcd52 omnislave abusing powers and bug abuse 28auxys omnislave abusing powers and bug abuse 11r9ixl well what happened was he put berserk rank 2 up on the auction house and i clicked buyout and it took my money but did not give item instead it said bid accepted and i asked him if i could get a refund or some sort of refund he could have removed it and simply c.o.d. it to me and i could buy it that way now he then he refuses and tells me to shut up and calles me a noob then when i go warn him that i will report him for it he teles me somewhere then i get crit error and cant get on my hunter anymore now if something is done i would be happy but seeing as this is one of my first posts i would also like it if i was unstucked somehow i have been unstucked thank you whoever u are i have been outbid on the berserk rank 2 and got my money back so im satified somewhat well nows hes playerabusing and i got some ss of it here they areomnislave abusing powers and bug abuse 2hg5isp omnislave abusing powers and bug abuse 2d6mibr omnislave abusing powers and bug abuse Fjzx5c

Last edited by gmaul123 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    f2h4
    f2h4
    Stylish

omnislave abusing powers and bug abuse Empty Re: omnislave abusing powers and bug abuse

Post  f2h4 Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:44 am

Jailed him twice for around 2 min each for threatening and annoying me. Noob.
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

omnislave abusing powers and bug abuse Empty Re: omnislave abusing powers and bug abuse

Post  remi Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:46 am

sorry the AH is buggy it will not work
    no one has faulth and only bad words in this post

I have my eyes on you both now

topic locked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:11 am