WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+4
sallysaucer
imafukinroge
remi
wargod29
8 posters

Staff not Acting right

wargod29
    wargod29
    NewComer

Staff not Acting right Empty Staff not Acting right

Post  wargod29 Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:14 am

Not only was i under 80 + at event + killed by py8 hmm so its ok for staff to PVP they must follow the rules But As Staff Needs to be on top of them doubt anything will happen but we will see
    Staff not Acting right Wowscrnshot010611200005
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Staff not Acting right Empty Re: Staff not Acting right

Post  remi Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:29 pm

Oh its our Imafukinroge he acts sometimes like this I know...

mhh we must do something against him..
    I think small talk is not enough, because its not the first time..
    imafukinroge
    imafukinroge
    Stylish

Post  imafukinroge Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:48 pm

I am sorry, i was very tired and mad from that night. i didnt mean to put speed on you and then u said you were too slow and i didnt know the exact regular speed so i killed him and revived him so his speed would be back to normal.
    sallysaucer
    sallysaucer
    Stylish

Post  sallysaucer Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:32 pm

imafukinroge wrote:I am sorry, i was very tired and mad from that night. i didnt mean to put speed on you and then u said you were too slow and i didnt know the exact regular speed so i killed him and revived him so his speed would be back to normal.

I find that highly unlikely. I also believe action should be taken against him for breaking the rules. Excuses can't always get you out of trouble.
    -Meow
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:33 pm

imafukinroge wrote:I am sorry, i was very tired and mad from that night. i didnt mean to put speed on you and then u said you were too slow and i didnt know the exact regular speed so i killed him and revived him so his speed would be back to normal.

HERE YOU ALL HAVE THE REASON WHY I LEFT!
    This stupid little idiot who cant control himself, abuseing power everytime he feels like. Ruining for everyone else. Imafuckingroge is only a self sentred bastard who think his so fucking mighty with his mod powers that should not have been given to him. If there are anyone on the server that dont deserve his powers its this guy, he donated for everything. Its impossible for this guy to feel he acomplished something himself. And its true imafukinroge, I hated you from the very start.
    GigagamOr
    NewComer

Post  GigagamOr Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:45 pm

clonzoo wrote:

This stupid little idiot who cant control himself, abuseing power everytime he feels like. Ruining for everyone else. Imafuckingroge is only a self sentred bastard who think his so fucking mighty with his mod powers that should not have been given to him. If there are anyone on the server that dont deserve his powers its this guy, he donated for everything. Its impossible for this guy to feel he acomplished something himself. And its true imafukinroge, I hated you from the very start.

lol clonzo
    but true...
    wargod29
    wargod29
    NewComer

Post  wargod29 Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:25 pm

clonzoo wrote:

Well he has been he got demoted back down to VIP Wish you'd come back clonzo
    sallysaucer
    sallysaucer
    Stylish

Post  sallysaucer Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:13 am

In my opinion a demotion isnt enough. if this isnt his first offense he deserves a nice fat ip ban
    -Meow
    wargod29
    wargod29
    NewComer

Post  wargod29 Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:57 am

sallysaucer wrote:In my opinion a demotion isnt enough. if this isnt his first offense he deserves a nice fat ip ban
    -Meow

Well i agree with you there
    imafukinroge
    imafukinroge
    Stylish

Post  imafukinroge Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:36 am

clonzoo wrote:

thats funny how u hung out with me alot on wow and stuff if you hate me. and also YOU paid till objectmaster also so dont tell me you didnt pay for your ranks also
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  remi Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:46 am

Clonzo said your are not the only reason why he left, but its true you are an idol with abuse sorry, I can protect you always and nope Clonzo not paid for his other ranks he helped the server
    imafukinroge
    imafukinroge
    Stylish

Post  imafukinroge Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:47 pm

he paid $210
    Flaradoxx
    Flaradoxx
    Stylish

Post  Flaradoxx Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:19 pm

And how did he become GM? HE helped the server... And really i hope No one likes you cause u dont deserve it cuz Ur a real pain in the ass...
    sallysaucer
    sallysaucer
    Stylish

Post  sallysaucer Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Flaradoxx wrote:And how did he become GM? HE helped the server... And really i hope No one likes you cause u dont deserve it cuz Ur a real pain in the ass...

+1
    Wtb a ban for this abuser...
    Why do i try /sigh
    -Meow
    imafukinroge
    imafukinroge
    Stylish

Post  imafukinroge Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:18 pm

this is funny cus this is probs my second abuse yet so far as mod

Last edited by imafukinroge on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:25 pm

Check the dead numbers then.
    imafukinroge
    imafukinroge
    Stylish

Post  imafukinroge Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:53 pm

what?
    Damnyou
    Damnyou
    Stylish

Post  Damnyou Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:26 am

i am gonna say this only once. I will not repeat. Ima get yourself a fucking Anger-Management treatment or you gotta live in despair through your entire life. What makes clonzo and you different is, clonzo isnt a hot headed bastard(Yeah hes kinda), at least he aint reflecting on people he loves serving. Shake yourself, or just leave. A Friendly suggestion for you.
    imafukinroge
    imafukinroge
    Stylish

Post  imafukinroge Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:01 am

k
    imafukinroge
    imafukinroge
    Stylish

Post  imafukinroge Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:03 am

i like this server alot its just i wish i can get asecond chance. ik i abused and i will now take caution for what i do, and just hope for the best. i know alot orall of you guys wont like me and thats okay.
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  remi Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:08 am

imafukinroge wrote:i like this server alot its just i wish i can get asecond chance. ik i abused and i will now take caution for what i do, and just hope for the best. i know alot orall of you guys wont like me and thats okay.

than show us

proof it..

Last edited by remi on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:12 am

imafukinroge wrote:i like this server alot its just i wish i can get asecond chance. ik i abused and i will now take caution for what i do, and just hope for the best. i know alot orall of you guys wont like me and thats okay.

You've said sorry before, and you were granted a secound chance 100 times. Why do you decide to chance now, when your chances are running low. You actually ran empty after the 3rd 2nd chance. But since I left i wont be able to decide anything at all, that up to remi or kop.
    Why not style you ask? Oh I'll leave this question unanswered since all of you can figure it out by yourself.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:01 pm