WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+5
Slipknotn209
Hirosaki
GuiTarMaN
kopkilooo
kikoz
9 posters

Kop, A friendly epic GM

kikoz
    NewComer

Kop, A friendly epic GM Empty Kop, A friendly epic GM

Post  kikoz Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:44 pm

I saw a lot of people having names with little size words and big size words, and i wanted to change my name.
    Lemme introduce my self, im Freakpally of Warstyle lvl 1000 realm , dont remember if thats how it called....
    Anyway, i wanted a name change since 10 days.. i make tickets than i see them deleted or so and no one talking to me.
    Today i got pissed and said i want a damn name change cuz its been 6 days no one read my Ticket.
    Thats Kop, "Friendly GM of Warstyle server, whatsoever".
    Kop, A friendly epic GM WoWScrnShot_122410_192427
    Kop, A friendly epic GM WoWScrnShot_122410_192433
    Kop, A friendly epic GM WoWScrnShot_122410_192445
    Kop, A friendly epic GM WoWScrnShot_122410_192635
    Kop, A friendly epic GM WoWScrnShot_122410_192722
    Kop, A friendly epic GM WoWScrnShot_122410_192807
    I may seem like a "newbie" but don't think thats what i am.
    You cannot judge a book by its cover, as the proverb says.
    I want account unbanned now.
    And i don't give a sh1t about that GM or whoever he is.
    Enjoy the Screens
    And Merry Christmas folks.
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Kop, A friendly epic GM Empty Re: Kop, A friendly epic GM

Post  kopkilooo Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:49 pm

You know what? , we dont need kids here that dont understand what is being told to them, i can delete your post but i wont, because people know me and they will judge whos right and whos not!And if you dont give a shit, then probably you should take your spoiled ass somewhere else, cuz i repeat: we dont need sopiled little bitches here!PS:your ban is extended to 1 week!Enjoy
    GuiTarMaN
    GuiTarMaN
    Stylish

Post  GuiTarMaN Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:01 pm

kikoz wrote:I saw a lot of people having names with little size words and big size words, and i wanted to change my name.
    Lemme introduce my self, im Freakpally of Warstyle lvl 1000 realm , dont remember if thats how it called....
    Anyway, i wanted a name change since 10 days.. i make tickets than i see them deleted or so and no one talking to me.
    Today i got pissed and said i want a damn name change cuz its been 6 days no one read my Ticket.
    Thats Kop, "Friendly GM of Warstyle server, whatsoever".
    Kop, A friendly epic GM WoWScrnShot_122410_192427
    Kop, A friendly epic GM WoWScrnShot_122410_192433
    Kop, A friendly epic GM WoWScrnShot_122410_192445
    Kop, A friendly epic GM WoWScrnShot_122410_192635
    Kop, A friendly epic GM WoWScrnShot_122410_192722
    Kop, A friendly epic GM WoWScrnShot_122410_192807
    I may seem like a "newbie" but don't think thats what i am.
    You cannot judge a book by its cover, as the proverb says.
    I want account unbanned now.
    And i don't give a sh1t about that GM or whoever he is.
    Enjoy the Screens
    And Merry Christmas folks.
    Man Kop is not a gm he is a ADMIN and when an Admin tells you to stfu do it cuz he can bann you so next time shut up or you will be banned again.Merry Christmas santa
    Hirosaki
    Hirosaki
    Stylish

Post  Hirosaki Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:11 pm

haha lol I know people was retard but not so retard hahahaha this is too funny XD you know Kop is a admin he is the one some help Style with the work ........ he doing a great job so just shut up when he says that !!!!! Smile
    Slipknotn209
    Slipknotn209
    Stylish

Post  Slipknotn209 Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:03 am

1 question on this KOP, you say you don't give out name changes, yet you have to be butt buddies with GMs to get a name change? It's like saying "Hey, we don't give people GM status here, but if you donate and apply then we might give you GM." it's similar to saying that, but in a more unprofessional way. I get that you're an Admin but you should at least care about the players, I mean hell, if the kid was talking shit to you I'd completely understand because when I was an Admin I had retards calling me "cyka" which is a Russian curse word. When I was a GM, I had people telling me that I'm an asshole, a jackass, and many many more names all because I liked to have fun and joke with people.
    As an experienced player and someone who's dealt with idiots before, try being nicer when handling things, it'll make you look like a total jackass but in the end it's worth it because 1 person talking to someone who's an understanding and caring staff member will tell their friends to come and join that server, so on and so on. I think you guys should just not allow anyone to give name changes and just take the command away. It's not that hard really, I took commands away from a lot of people.
    kikoz
    NewComer

Post  kikoz Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:52 pm

Slipknotn209 wrote:I get that you're an Admin but you should at least care about the players,
    Maxiimus wrote:haha lol I know people was retard but not so retard hahahaha this is too funny XD you know Kop is a admin he is the one some help Style with the work ........ he doing a great job so just shut up when he says that !!!!! Smile

Thanks to Slip he understood my opinion... i haven't been on this server for more than 1-2 days and a lot , and i seriously mean a lot of players got name changes...
    How the hell would i know Kop is admin if i'm new. Btw Maxiimus your the retard.
    XeroMaNiaC
    XeroMaNiaC
    Stylish

Post  XeroMaNiaC Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:16 am

At the end of the day, rules are rules... Kop said that Name changing is not a provided feature here at WarStYle and therefore is not available to just any old player. If GMs are happy to give re-names to their friends as appreciation, thanks etc. then so be it. But you gotta remember that if GMs were to make name changing available to everyone then they might just be swamped with tickets by the players on 1k realm.
    Slipknotn209
    Slipknotn209
    Stylish

Post  Slipknotn209 Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:50 am

XeroMaNiaC wrote:At the end of the day, rules are rules... Kop said that Name changing is not a provided feature here at WarStYle and therefore is not available to just any old player. If GMs are happy to give re-names to their friends as appreciation, thanks etc. then so be it. But you gotta remember that if GMs were to make name changing available to everyone then they might just be swamped with tickets by the players on 1k realm.

You've never played on the 1k realm I'm guessing. If you have then you'd know that it's only the ones who don't speak English who ask for a name change, and it was rare to see it. If they allowed it, then they could make an NPC that can give a name change for a set amount of gold or another type of currency.
    XeroMaNiaC
    XeroMaNiaC
    Stylish

Post  XeroMaNiaC Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:50 pm

How would you know who asks for name changes and who doesn't?
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:33 pm

We have like 10 tickets every hour saying "Name change please" And god only know how many whispers.
    You have not been a gm here, yet and you will never be one, so get your fact straight before you start.
    XeroMaNiaC
    XeroMaNiaC
    Stylish

Post  XeroMaNiaC Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:01 pm

clonzoo wrote:We have like 10 tickets every hour saying "Name change please" And god only know how many whispers.
    You have not been a gm here, yet and you will never be one, so get your fact straight before you start.

THANK YOU very much Clonzoo, for proving my point. I have no idea why you, Slipknot, would even begin to think you know who asks for name changes and who doesn't...

And for your information, I HAVE played on the 1k realm, I have a warrior lv507+(:O Same amount as Clonzoos post count at date of writing this) and all other classes above lv80 so I think I'd know what I'm talking about...
    Panda
    Panda
    Stylish

Post  Panda Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:11 am

I think exor its right but still when your making your acc and char BE CAREFUL WITH THE NAME AND PW cuz im tired of peapol at 255 ask me for a rename or something else im getting sick of it ! mabye kop knows how it feels when 5 guys ask you for a rename and keep spaming you for 20 mins !
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  remi Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:10 am

we better close this now

topic closed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:24 am