WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

5 posters

Rougekiller kicking me constantly.

Slipknotn209
    Slipknotn209
    Stylish

Rougekiller kicking me constantly. Empty Rougekiller kicking me constantly.

Post  Slipknotn209 Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:16 am

Ok so just awhile ago, Rougekiller kept kicking me for "abusing trade chat", but when I asked to talk to them, he kicked me again. When I asked Remi about he, Rouge told me to stop that it's "Fucking trade chat", the funny part is, is that he was ONLY kicking me and no one else I was talking with in Trade Chat, but I was also using Trade Chat for buying gear for my level 2xx warrior, of course that doesn't matter to Rouge because he doesn't like me. I honestly don't know how he got GM if he abuses his power to kick people for nothing. I just want someone to talk to Rouge about this. I don't think that he should be abusing his powers like this. I've been a GM and an Admin before, I know what it's like to deal with players, but I'm sorry, if a player asks why you're kicking them, you shouldn't kick them again, you need to give them a valid reason as well as a valid explanation as to why you're kicking them, he wouldn't give me either, he barely speaks English from what I can tell.

Rougekiller kicking me constantly. Wowscr10
    Hirosaki
    Hirosaki
    Stylish

Rougekiller kicking me constantly. Empty Re: Rougekiller kicking me constantly.

Post  Hirosaki Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:23 am

okej but it is only a trade chat ........ I think you was spaming or something? have I wrong? becuse they kick just they some spamming in the chat .... Razz but I want too style remove the chat the most people just speak in it about random things ....... if all read the rules no one will be kicked Smile //Maxiimus
    Slipknotn209
    Slipknotn209
    Stylish

Post  Slipknotn209 Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:36 pm

I love how no staff has posted on this thread. Does that mean you're proving my theory to be correct about this server?
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  remi Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:01 pm

you know the rulez trade chat only for trade things
    Slipknotn209
    Slipknotn209
    Stylish

Post  Slipknotn209 Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:35 am

remi wrote:you know the rulez trade chat only for trade things

You know the rules as well Remi, he was abusing his powers. I stopped talking in trade chat, and made a ticket and you did nothing about you. You CHOSE to ignore me. You CHOSE to let him abuse his powers because you don't care. I tried to get this whole thing settled, but you insist on acting as if I did something wrong. You and Rouge both know what he did was wrong.
    Flaradoxx
    Flaradoxx
    Stylish

Post  Flaradoxx Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:25 pm

Slipknotn209 wrote:

You know the rules as well Remi, he was abusing his powers. I stopped talking in trade chat, and made a ticket and you did nothing about you. You CHOSE to ignore me. You CHOSE to let him abuse his powers because you don't care. I tried to get this whole thing settled, but you insist on acting as if I did something wrong. You and Rouge both know what he did was wrong.

Why are you like this?, GM's got ALOT of tickets to deal with and then i mean ALOT
    There is no one who get their tickets read faster than other, you have to wait and thats how it is
    you can't get everything when you want it. That is life
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  remi Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:23 pm

Slipknotn209 wrote:

I did nothing höä??
    first I was not online @this time and yes I dont care about problems, if someone is abuseing the trade chat for problems

only tickets works with me

can't believe what you said he would never kick you without a reason
    I know Rougekiller ...
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:45 pm

We dont walk around like braindead idiots you know.
    YOu abused the trade chat for a subject that dont belong there, you said you we're tradeing aswell, but that dont mean that you can talk about a non trade subject in the trade chat.
    Use trade for trade, nothing else, there is messages about it every 10 min or so in chat you can't miss it.
    If you need help make a ticket and wait, your ticket will always get answered, but i cant promise you that its going to be answered in 10 min, it can even take a day or more.

No need for agruing more about it!
    -Topic closed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:19 pm