WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

want to be GM

kpower
    NewComer

want to be GM Empty want to be GM

Post  kpower Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:33 pm

hi my name is john, i got 14 years old i will make 15 in 2 august and i wanna be GM my work is the school and i start now with computer course. i am not a noob i start play wow when i was 10 (got 4 years of wow) and i play already in all versions and i play in alot of servers i already be GM in one server of 2.4.3 but they avanced the version and i stay in 2.4.3 because i got my brother and cousin playing there ( diferent server, i change to that server) then i come to others versions. i speack english, brazilian,spanish,portuguese(i am portuguese) and a little of french. i can come to wow ( in school´s days ) for 3-7 hours, in saturday and sunday 5-10 hours. If u choose me will make my best to be a Good ( and perfect ) GM.

Tnx for reading and have a rest of good day.

wanna contact me is galoniel(in realm lvl 1000).
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

want to be GM Empty Re: want to be GM

Post  kopkilooo Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:45 am

THIS section is REPORT GM's, not become a GM!It has nothing to do with!Plus we dont need any GM's!

Topic Locked!

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:26 pm