WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

My mage is bugged, please help me :-´(

Mortyr
    Mortyr
    NewComer

My mage is bugged, please help me :-´( Empty My mage is bugged, please help me :-´(

Post  Mortyr Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:58 pm

Hi all
    I have really big problem, because i cant play.
    When i log my mage i will get after few seconds freez and i can do only alt + f4.
    This problem is only on my mage, because on paladin i havent problem.

Account: Gotrekk
    Character: Darkhas
    Class: Mage
    LvL: 460

Really please help me somebody, iam lost. Crying or Very sad
    Every help is welcome.

P.S.: This server is really good, i like him, but im sad, because i cant play.
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

My mage is bugged, please help me :-´( Empty Re: My mage is bugged, please help me :-´(

Post  clonzoo Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:20 am

Try to delete you cache and wtf folder [If you have many macros and hotkeys and such you dont wanna remake take a backup for it]
    If that wont work try to dissable some addons, you can also delete all your addons from the wow folder, addons take up resources with might make you unable to play because you have more addons on your mage or someone that dont work correctly on 3.3.5a or a mage.

If none of this works, repair wow, if that dont work reinstal wow, if that dont work get a new comp if that dont work im afriad you have to slice your body take out your heart and force you mom to eat it... [THe last on was just a joke, but if no other options work and you cant live without warstyle wich i know you cant just kill yourself Razz ]
    Mortyr
    Mortyr
    NewComer

My mage is bugged, please help me :-´( Empty Re: My mage is bugged, please help me :-´(

Post  Mortyr Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 am

I deleted cache, repaired wow, disabled addons and i tested play on the friends computer, but it didnt help me. (problem is 100% percent with mage and not with computer)
    Every this things i did before i posted this threat.
    I will test it on my gaming computer today (this week i was out with my notebook), but i dont think, it can help me.

Can any GameMaster or Administrator test my character and solve my problem? I will be very grateful.
    Or can GameMaster make new functional copy of my mage (with 460lvl, equip is not important) and my actual mage delete?

== Im sad, what to do? I dont want exp new character. Sad ==
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Im going to try and summon you to gm island, it might fix it, but i doubt it.
    Mortyr
    Mortyr
    NewComer

Post  Mortyr Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:07 pm

Ou i can play now! Thx! I love you! Smile cheers
    Mortyr
    Mortyr
    NewComer

Post  Mortyr Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:52 am

Again freezed ... . I dont understand it. I played some hours and i get again freez. I dont know why, its scary bug.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:06 pm