WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

New core thing.

clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

New core thing. Empty New core thing.

Post  clonzoo Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:33 pm

New suggestion from the man^^ Razz

Anyways, I talked to a friend today and he didnt bother to level because he couldn't pvp for gear when he was lvl 1000, so if its not allready being added i think that makeing bgs work and give people a token or 2 for each kill so people dont have to raid for gear they can deside what to do, I think this will greatly immprove the server population.

Yes for pvp!
    GuiTarMaN
    GuiTarMaN
    Stylish

New core thing. Empty Re: New core thing.

Post  GuiTarMaN Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:06 pm

clonzoo wrote:New suggestion from the man^^ Razz

Anyways, I talked to a friend today and he didnt bother to level because he couldn't pvp for gear when he was lvl 1000, so if its not allready being added i think that makeing bgs work and give people a token or 2 for each kill so people dont have to raid for gear they can deside what to do, I think this will greatly immprove the server population.

Yes for pvp!
    Yes a little bit more pvp will be good but lets say for 1 kill you get 1 token and and like 100 tokens are 30 emblems for the 999 gear dont you think that is going to be good?

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:07 am