WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

huntingyouto messing with my char.

morticar
    NewComer

huntingyouto messing with my char. Empty huntingyouto messing with my char.

Post  morticar Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:24 pm

huntingyouto lowered my scale size, and then he increased my speed too 50.0 , then lowered too 7.0 and i could hardly move and he wouldnt fix it back, people shouldnt have these commands if they do not know how too use them. there are aslo alot of dks being signed in when gms are offline. my char name is Maintank, hope too here back from someone in the staff. thanks.
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

huntingyouto messing with my char. Empty Re: huntingyouto messing with my char.

Post  kopkilooo Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:59 am

Thank you for the report! i will discuss this matter with the vip that did this!As for char fix, you can relog and everything will be back to normal!
    morticar
    NewComer

Post  morticar Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:58 am

yeah i relogged i knew it would change anyway, just didnt think they should be doing that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:30 pm