WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

3 posters

plz stayle can join here? or clonzo ?

Guevara
    Stylish

plz stayle can join here? or clonzo ? Empty plz stayle can join here? or clonzo ?

Post  Guevara Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:25 pm

How are you doing Staley, today took a transfer to the Gael from a VIP reason is that I spoke with a G or you want help from G or, but he did not listen to G or FALVEY ABC response to not communicate with the G M and work for me transferred to the Gael and God

How was it as well as God knows, but quite frankly I hate the G or was not helping the player in the server now that G is mission guides Auejbarak for any problems or help you Astyli now satisfied that one of the players from the server transport without any reason than two thousand to me? Is this useful?

How Tti validity me Vip BP transfer of any player or any other rival to Gael

Possible that the response to my question??

good bye Evil or Very Mad
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

plz stayle can join here? or clonzo ? Empty Re: plz stayle can join here? or clonzo ?

Post  clonzoo Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Im sorry Guevara but i dont understand what your trying to say, can you please use google translator?
    ArtiFiciaL
    ArtiFiciaL
    Stylish

plz stayle can join here? or clonzo ? Empty Re: plz stayle can join here? or clonzo ?

Post  ArtiFiciaL Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:47 pm

What is your native language? I can speak it I bet.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:40 pm