WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

my char has disappeared after using the vote panel he was lvl 888 i had a plus ten in mail i was trying to get

grsshppr862
    NewComer

my char has disappeared  after using the vote panel he was lvl 888 i had a plus ten in mail i was trying to get  Empty my char has disappeared after using the vote panel he was lvl 888 i had a plus ten in mail i was trying to get

Post  grsshppr862 Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:22 pm

i would rely love to have him back it is my main char the one ive worked the hardest on i have friends that play the server im the highest lvl of them all so im kinda there wow rock and it would just be great to get him back i logged on him thinking i had plus tens in my bag when i opend it i realized i hadnt purchased the plus ten but i had voted for it so i logged off the game and went to the vote panel so i select warstyle 1000 my char everwarr then the plus ten and i hit purchase so i go to logg back on the game and my char has disappeared so i went back to the vote panel and his name is not there either im so confused the sooner this can be taken care of the better ty in advance
    ArtiFiciaL
    ArtiFiciaL
    Stylish

my char has disappeared  after using the vote panel he was lvl 888 i had a plus ten in mail i was trying to get  Empty Re: my char has disappeared after using the vote panel he was lvl 888 i had a plus ten in mail i was trying to get

Post  ArtiFiciaL Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:06 pm

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:46 pm