WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

3 posters

Private Server-Private server bug

Raggie
    Raggie
    Stylish

Private Server-Private server bug Empty Private Server-Private server bug

Post  Raggie Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:32 pm

Hi again, my friend told me about an other private server and he wanted me to cheek it out. but i didnt think it was any good so i went back. due that the server my friend was playing they did got an other stats on there stuff and those kind of thing but when i came back i still had them on the server here, levels every thing i cant see a thing in the server anymore! and then i went in to an other account and my stats,level,talent points has gone, and my wep went frome a purple item to a war glavie wierd...

I tryd starting over my pc but that didnt help, i know i can repair the hole game but i whould like to do that in the last case, it takes so much time to do it whit this slow pc lol. So i need a GM/ADMIN to restart my server account and then send a message so i can try again to see if it works. if i does not please give an advice how to make it work if you know how and i cant see why this happend i only changed the realmlist "wtf" nofing elz^^ O.o

it should work fine but it does not thats why i think its something wrong whit the server idk =/

Please Cheek it out and send a message back as fast as possible thanks, Raggie
    ichigod
    ichigod
    Stylish

Private Server-Private server bug Empty Re: Private Server-Private server bug

Post  ichigod Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:38 pm

Have you tried deleting your cache folder in your WoW directory?

-Ichi
    Raggie
    Raggie
    Stylish

Post  Raggie Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:44 pm

Tested but it keeps coming back lol? whould it be like that?
    Raggie
    Raggie
    Stylish

Post  Raggie Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:09 am

Problem fixed, thanks for the help. you can close topic^^

Raggie
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:14 am

No problem, im awesome i know Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:16 pm