WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

Still banned and no follow up for a reason why. Yet to get a civil answer

Forsaker
    Stylish

Still banned and no follow up for a reason why.  Yet to get a civil answer Empty Still banned and no follow up for a reason why. Yet to get a civil answer

Post  Forsaker Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:50 pm

Char- Forsaker

I am still in need of why my char was banned. I also have a open (5) dispute with paypal for transactions. Possible to get some sort of answer before it becomes a disputed issue that gets escalated. Thanks in advance.
    fxxxx
    NewComer

Still banned and no follow up for a reason why.  Yet to get a civil answer Empty I WAS BEEN BANNED WITHOUT REASON!!!

Post  fxxxx Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:26 pm

i was been banned without reason too((( Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
    Forsaker
    Stylish

Still banned and no follow up for a reason why.  Yet to get a civil answer Empty still

Post  Forsaker Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:43 pm

Please.

Sponsored content

Still banned and no follow up for a reason why.  Yet to get a civil answer Empty Re: Still banned and no follow up for a reason why. Yet to get a civil answer

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:04 pm