WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

5 posters

Donation problem

clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Donation problem Empty Donation problem

Post  clonzoo Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:57 pm

Hey guys!
    Ive noticed alot of you guys have problem with getting your rewards, its not in our inntention to rip you guys of in anyway.
    So i want you all to open a paypal dispute and make a ticket in game, and soon as an admin who can help you sees it you will get your reward.

And if you were banned for no reason, Send me a private message, and i'll tell the admins, to get an unban or get a reason and duration.
    We are really sorry, but the server have been acting a little strange lately.

As it is for the new core, i dont know a thing any more, i guess we all have to wait for an admin to announce it.
    Forsaker
    Stylish

Donation problem Empty Re: Donation problem

Post  Forsaker Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:42 pm

Ok clonzo, I have disputed. Been banned, and yet to get items. Thanks in advance.
    groll
    Stylish

Donation problem Empty Paypal transaction

Post  groll Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:38 pm

Hi. On Sep. 7 2010 I made a 60 dollar donation, that I have been writing about here many time now.
    I made this transcript copy from paypal web-page.

Unique Transaction ID # 59805114UK8817302

Conversion from:
    -€48.41 EUR
    Conversion to:
    $60.00 USD
    Exchange rate:
    1 Euro = 1.23941 U.S. Dollars

Date:
    Sep 7, 2010
    Time:
    11:59:08 PDT
    Completed

Subject:
    Gods Punishment for my warrior Clash

There was suppose to be 5 T9 armor as a bonus reward for that 60 dollars.
    I´m still waiting for that Armor.

Style wrote this earlier.

on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:32 pm
    tell me for what class and i will send you in mail, oh and is max t9

Thank´s from..
    Groll Grollothe Clash Cruizer Frannie Gloria and the rest of my chars in lvl 1000 server.
    slyvver
    NewComer

Donation problem Empty donation problems

Post  slyvver Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:06 am

I did those things, everytime a gm responds to my ticket i get told to post on forum. I got a partial response from Tudor Sorin thru paypal dispute, which is still open but he did not respond to the fact that I haven't gotten my reward. It may not be anyone's intention to rip people off, but I feel like I am getting the run around. Sorin tells me to contact GM and GM tells me to post on forum, in forum says to open ticket. Can the admins, and gms, get together and decide what we are to do to resolve this. This was my first donation, and it is not looking good for any further donations if I got to go thru a lot of loops to get the item.
    taker2k2
    taker2k2
    Stylish

Post  taker2k2 Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:32 am

clonzoo wrote:Hey guys!
    Ive noticed alot of you guys have problem with getting your rewards, its not in our inntention to rip you guys of in anyway.
    So i want you all to open a paypal dispute and make a ticket in game, and soon as an admin who can help you sees it you will get your reward.

And if you were banned for no reason, Send me a private message, and i'll tell the admins, to get an unban or get a reason and duration.
    We are really sorry, but the server have been acting a little strange lately.

As it is for the new core, i dont know a thing any more, i guess we all have to wait for an admin to announce it.

You had said in another post to close our disputes and file a new one, I did that and now it wont let me reopen a new one so now what??
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:19 am

Style is very busy with the new core and the test server, and he dont want either kop or amelith to take care of donations.
    Forsaker
    Stylish

Donation problem Empty please

Post  Forsaker Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:59 am

will donation issues be resolved soon?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:09 am