WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

3 posters

One stupid admin may be two

Antology
    NewComer

One stupid admin may be two Empty One stupid admin may be two

Post  Antology Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:35 pm

I was jailed kicked and muted for that - Aliance player cc me I was the victim at the leveling road and what the fuck you think I will no more play here - where some kids doing what that they want FUCK YOU ALL GO HELLL I don`t care for my heroes I delete them - I don`t want to be a player in donate server the donator can do everything normal player must stay without rights oh you want money go and get them I don`t care I have my own life without INFANTILE GMS in stupid servers.

One stupid admin may be two Empty Re: One stupid admin may be two

Post  Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:17 pm

Antology wrote:I was jailed kicked and muted for that - Aliance player cc me I was the victim at the leveling road and what the fuck you think I will no more play here - where some kids doing what that they want FUCK YOU ALL GO HELLL I don`t care for my heroes I delete them - I don`t want to be a player in donate server the donator can do everything normal player must stay without rights oh you want money go and get them I don`t care I have my own life without INFANTILE GMS in stupid servers.

The parts of this I do understand, I agree with fully.
    Forsaker
    Stylish

One stupid admin may be two Empty LOL I fixed it

Post  Forsaker Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:25 am

I was jailed, kicked and muted for that? - An Alliance player corpse killed me as I was the victim at the leveling road. Why the fuck do you think I will not play here anymore where kids do as they want? FUCK YOU ALL. Go to Hell. I don`t care about my characters. I'll delete them - I don`t want to be a player on a donation based server where the donor can do anything he wants. While a normal player must stay within the server rules. Oh so you want money? Go and get it.... I don`t care I have my own life without INFANTILE GMS on a stupid server.
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:03 pm

GL AND HF

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:28 am