WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

Huntersz jailing me for what another player did

Tehunta
    NewComer

Huntersz jailing me for what another player did Empty Huntersz jailing me for what another player did

Post  Tehunta Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:01 am

I was jailed by Huntersz after he killed me 3 times on his rogue (Mava), and then Bruins killed his rogue 3 times, He said I did it and then jailed me. Here is my proof, Also I would like to add that I hear about players saying he abuses his power frequently.

Him killing me 3 times.
    Huntersz jailing me for what another player did Wowscr16

Bruins killing him 3 times.

Huntersz jailing me for what another player did Wowscr17
    Karly
    Karly
    Stylish

Huntersz jailing me for what another player did Empty Re: Huntersz jailing me for what another player did

Post  Karly Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:05 am

LOL this is not abuse because i saw the combat log and i unjailed you within 30 sec of you being jailed. So your dumb
    Tehunta
    NewComer

Huntersz jailing me for what another player did Empty Re: Huntersz jailing me for what another player did

Post  Tehunta Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:07 am

Obviously we have different combat logs - for the same situation, I must be the dumb one here.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:48 pm