WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

Server Info [FAQ]

clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Server Info [FAQ] Empty Server Info [FAQ]

Post  clonzoo Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:30 pm

Hey guys, guess who? Yes its me.
    I think its about time someone provide a little server info.

1. Why is the server down? The server is down either cus of style uppdating or Death knights wich are bugged keep crashing the server

2. Why dosent gms/admins dissable the creation of Death knight? I have asked style about it, but ive never got an answer

3. Are there any uppdates coming up soon? Style is currently working on getting a new 1gb lan connection. And style is a human he cant dedicate hes whole life to the server since he have a 100% time job aswell, but he uppdates the server whenever he can.

4. Why dosent gms answer my ticket? Gms are also humans and there are many gms who give a fuck and those who actaully wanna help with tickets dosent have the command (Im on most of the time and take care of tickets, but there are limitation to what i can do)

5. Why are so many hacking here? There arent many hackers but there are alot of vips and those have .ch fly and .mod speed

5 points of what i could come up with now, also take a look at ichigo's post.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:26 am