WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+3
dylanmik
Theren
tiit212
7 posters

Horde in level 1 alliance leveling area!

tiit212
    tiit212
    Stylish

Horde in level 1 alliance leveling area! Empty Horde in level 1 alliance leveling area!

Post  tiit212 Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:24 am

Hey again I post a abuser or a hacker both are there. Anyways i logged on and saw horde in alliance leveling area.
    Horde in level 1 alliance leveling area! Hacker12

if it was not hacking then it was abusing as i know horde are not allowed to be in alliance leveling area!
    Theren
    Theren
    NewComer

Horde in level 1 alliance leveling area! Empty Re: Horde in level 1 alliance leveling area!

Post  Theren Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:31 am

you can see the explanation in the photo, he was summoned there by a vip
    tiit212
    tiit212
    Stylish

Horde in level 1 alliance leveling area! Empty Re: Horde in level 1 alliance leveling area!

Post  tiit212 Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:33 am

but its not allowed!!! thats what i got told! on the pic he sais that hes not pvping but he was and they told me to fuck off and im a noob and all sort of things when i asked nicely to leave. and i wont stop this untill he gets some sort of punishment for flaming or pvp or using his friend to get alliance area
    dylanmik
    NewComer

Post  dylanmik Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:45 am

Clearly i had been in the allience levling area, but i had not been pvping, i had been offering to help players, i got there because jonnyboy (Jhunt) Needed help killing bosses, so i helped. Then he took me there to offer help, he is a witness i did NOT pvp, and if i was pvping you should have proof. I was simply there to help guildies with stuff. Thank you and bye.
    i am huntmikee btw
    skyblue1
    NewComer

Horde in level 1 alliance leveling area! Empty He was never Pvping

Post  skyblue1 Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:58 am

I am a very good friend of mike and he was never pvping he was helping me by telling me about a server we used to play on together
    Tsukimaru
    NewComer

Post  Tsukimaru Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:03 am

He was only here since he was the only one willing to help me kill Gruul so thats the only reason he was in the ally lvling zone.
    tiit212
    tiit212
    Stylish

Post  tiit212 Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:26 am

dude, that does not give right to vip to port u ! cause doomkiller is in dragons world too!!!!
    StYle
    StYle
    Admin
    Admin

Post  StYle Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:38 pm

IF HE DONT MAKE PVP IN THEAT AREA IS OK!
    Yazhor
    Yazhor
    Stylish

Post  Yazhor Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:58 pm

tiit212 wrote:dude, that does not give right to vip to port u ! cause doomkiller is in dragons world too!!!!

1. Its gruul not doomkiller
    2. Dragonsworld isnt dragonsworld anymore:P atm its no bosses there... Soooo-.-

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:21 pm