WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

5 posters

Jedelm Abusing vip rank

Daemo
    Daemo
    Stylish

Jedelm Abusing vip rank Empty Jedelm Abusing vip rank

Post  Daemo Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:23 am

9/18/2010 Jedelm was threatening players just because he had his hunter banned, He threatened to hack into peoples sytems and crash their whole computer, He even took an attitude up with me when i tried to calm him down telling him this wasn't how he should be acting, This is afetrall just a game, No one should be acting like that, Many other people saw what he was doing. He even threatened to kick people because all they were doing was trying to calm him down and he caught an attitude with them, so i took it to my own responsibility and started to talk to him about this and proper GM etiquette, and that this attitude and threatening other players including GM's can get a pretty harsh punishment i don't have a SS but i have alot of witnesses, Gadjet being one of them.
    Karly
    Karly
    Stylish

Jedelm Abusing vip rank Empty Re: Jedelm Abusing vip rank

Post  Karly Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:00 am

I DINT SAY IM GONNA HACK SAID STOP TALKING IN #C UNLESS YOU WANNA SELL OR BUY SUMTIN i said i will dc you (vip kick) whitch may crash your pc
    Daemo
    Daemo
    Stylish

Post  Daemo Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:03 am

Huntersz wrote:I DINT SAY IM GONNA HACK SAID STOP TALKING IN #C UNLESS YOU WANNA SELL OR BUY SUMTIN i said i will dc you (vip kick) whitch may crash your pc

Well, Let me correct you on that, I will not forget that night, You were mad that your hunter got banned or suspended, And then you decided to take it out on us players, constantly threatening us, Again, Threatening us for something that is not our fault is something you should not do, You should've picked your words more carefully and said something like" Everyone stop talking or i will start kicking" You could've said that, but no, You said "LEAVE ME ALONE OR I WILL CRASH YOUR COMPUTERS!"
    Karly
    Karly
    Stylish

Post  Karly Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:49 am

NO i said stop talking in #c or i will vip kick you (summon till you dc) they kept talking and got on my nerves and you tried to calm me down annoying me more and my hunters not banned
    Daemo
    Daemo
    Stylish

Post  Daemo Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:08 am

Huntersz wrote:NO i said stop talking in #c or i will vip kick you (summon till you dc) they kept talking and got on my nerves and you tried to calm me down annoying me more and my hunters not banned

You did not say that,and Gadjet can prove it, you threatened us all several times, and it was all because you were taking your frustration out on us which we did not deserve, Is that fair? I don't think so, And all i do is attempt to help, that didnt give you the right to take it to me, All i do is try to help out as much people as i can and i do not lose my temper, I am, very very mellow, but i do not appreciate people taking their anger out on me when i attempt to help, especially if it's a GM or VIP because they don't have a right to take out their anger on players, Even Style will see threatening players to even mildly kick especially if someone is trying to help, is really not what should be done.
    ichigod
    ichigod
    Stylish

Post  ichigod Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:05 am

Daemo wrote:
    Huntersz wrote:NO i said stop talking in #c or i will vip kick you (summon till you dc) they kept talking and got on my nerves and you tried to calm me down annoying me more and my hunters not banned

You did not say that,and Gadjet can prove it, you threatened us all several times, and it was all because you were taking your frustration out on us which we did not deserve, Is that fair? I don't think so, And all i do is attempt to help, that didnt give you the right to take it to me, All i do is try to help out as much people as i can and i do not lose my temper, I am, very very mellow, but i do not appreciate people taking their anger out on me when i attempt to help, especially if it's a GM or VIP because they don't have a right to take out their anger on players, Even Style will see threatening players to even mildly kick especially if someone is trying to help, is really not what should be done.
    Screenshots will help Smile

-Ichi
    Karly
    Karly
    Stylish

Post  Karly Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:50 am

go on show style its not my fault anyways because void was being an ass before all of you guys came on ask mova or abusive. movas grandpa died and we where just trying to help him out and be their for him and void would not leave us alone he was telling me to shut up asking mova about his rank annoying us. so i said if you dont go away i will summon you till you dc after saying pls leave like 500times. he didnt so i did it so clonzo banned my hunter witch got unbanned 10m later. so i went on jedelm and everyone was talking on trade chat non stop and gadjet wouldt stop talking in #c so i said stop talking then daemo came on 5m later and was trying to calm me down but it was really annoying. i was trying to "follow the rules" telling peeople stop talking in #c unless its for trade. finally i just got super pissed and i said ok thats it next one who keeps talking in #c im gonna crash your computer pretty much meaning im going to summon them a milloin times till they dc like a kick witch vips dont have witch they should because im on when no gms are on alot and pople always talk in #c and ask for speed and it pisses me off. so i did it to gadjet because he thought i was joking when i said stop talking.knowing the sses tho its not going to show me saying stop talking in #c unless trade tlbut like i said wildfire mova abusive and other can prove that i did so whatever.
    Karly
    Karly
    Stylish

Post  Karly Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:14 am

I know dae was just trying to help me out and be a food friend and I'm sorry I snappedvat you I should of been nicer but my emotions gott the best of me and you called me he him alot to whitch made me made bcz I told you I was a girl but you are right about 1 thing I was taking my anger out on you in /w but gadjet deserved what I sayedbto him and so did void
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:08 am

Did i ban you?
    I cant recall that.
    I think i banned void for 5 hours for being a pain.
    Karly
    Karly
    Stylish

Post  Karly Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:56 am

no you banned me forever but then sweet unbanned me
    tiit212
    tiit212
    Stylish

Post  tiit212 Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:03 am

then tell sweet to fucking look in unban section cause he banned me for no reason 6 MONTHS!!!
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:10 am

Huntersz wrote:no you banned me forever but then sweet unbanned me

Ohh true, i was tired of shit and was supposed to ban you for 2-3 hours, but i used the GMH addon wich cause me to ban for ever even if i write in 2h in duration. Sorry about it.
    What was the reason?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:24 pm